2010 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 379 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Classy.

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "Classy, stylish, comfortable, smooth tranny, very smooth ride"

Cons: "Not enough front storage, seats a little stiff"

"We bought our Rogue Krom Edition back in June of this year. We got the White Pearl, added a moon roof and a few other features. We love this car. It's very classy.. stylish.. great on gas for it's class... It gets about the same mileage as our 2008 Altima did. The only complaint I have is there isn't much storage in the front consoles... Seems to be a lot of unused space. I love the CVT tranny, and it rides SO smooth. Plenty of room for the kiddos. I would recommend this ride. I also own a 2008 Honda Civic EXL coupe... I wouldn't say Nissan is cheaply made like other people have said on here. I think some have just had poor service. You know what they say... for every one bad experience, the reputation gets dinged. Go drive one for yourself."

Good appearance, sporty. A lot of road noise.

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

"Seals on doors aren't very good. Let a lot of road noise in while driving. Can always hear the wind outside the car and the tires are loud. Don't care for the center console between the front bucket seats. Would prefer to be able to open the front windows when the window locks are engaged. Large blind spot between the small windows toward the back of the car and the passenger windows in the rear. Front bumper paint has always been discolored."

2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD: Steer Clear of This One!

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "Fairly inexpensive; decent trim level. Smooth ride"

Cons: "Completely unreliable powertrain. Poor engineering"

"Transmission leaks at 50,000 miles and having to replace the rear differential at 73,000 is indicative of a LEMON. Nissan's CVT is a class-action lawsuit waiting to happen, too. Add in sensor lights that keep popping on and off at random and you have one annoying, unreliable vehicle. Steer Clear of the Nissan Rogue!"

CVT Transmission problems

By on Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"CVT transmission replaced twice so far. Poor customer service, and no real interest shown in the problem or our customer experience from either Nissan or the dealership. No plans on purchasing another Nissan."

Have loved it since day I bought it.

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pros: "Great handling. Comfortable. To drive"

"It has never let me down"

Love our Rogue

By on Monday, September 17, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, lot of equipment for the money,"

Cons: "none really"

"Traded a 2008 Altima which we loved, but the Rogue is higher off the ground making it easier for 50ish adults to enter and exit. Ours came with an in-dash GPS, heated seats, all around cameras, nice leather, sunroof, all the bells and whistles. Altima averaged 29 mpg and currently we are averaging 25.8 on our Rogue. Rides and drives good. Plenty of room for the grandchildren in the back seat. It is the perfect vehicle for my wife's everyday driving."

Great car for the money

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "28 to 30 mph highway with AWD, good handling"

Cons: "need more 12v plugs, Ipod plug is hard to reach"

"Had this car for a year. Moved from a mini-van, wanted an SUV I could afford that would go where I needed. This car fits the bill nicely. It only comes with a 2.5L 4-cyl engine but that works great about 95% of the time, I wish it had a V6 about 5% of the time. I have drivenon Interstates and in big cities - NYC, Washington DC, Northern Va, Tidewater Va, and others - and it keeps up with traffic really well. I have driven through the Blue Ridge mtns, Smokey Mtns, Green Mtns, and White Mtns on all tyles of roads from paved to dirt and it met my expectations. The only time I want more power is when there ar 4 large adults in the car or when I am towing. Moved a kid to college and carried all his stuff in one load with one passener."

car did everyting I expected, better than expected

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "An mpg mountain goat that carries 4 kayaks"

Cons: "Road noise could be reduced"

3 on top and one inside

"Reliable, fuel efficient for a 4WD, best 4WD I have ever owned. I commute over hills in Vermont that I went around with my 4WD truck. Rougue has never let me down. 4WD, ABS and stability control system have bailed me out more than once. Handles like a sports car but rides like a big car. Great comfort and the best heat ever. Not the quietest car I ever owned but I can carry kayaks on the roof and with the fold down front seat, a 9'6" kayak can ride inside. Beat that!"

3 on top and one inside

its been great for a 12000 miles Rogue!!!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "its good to own a Rogue!!!"

Cons: "AWD is a expensive and some dealers moneyface."

"! own this Rogue 2011 AWD and its been the best buddy i have ever since. We move into Las Vegas from Mississippi and i just drove the Rogue and it was awesome drive... it was a smooth drive. I drove the rogue for a straight 18 hours only i make gas for a stop and the Rogue runs excellent.From downhill to uphill from the strong rains and hot weather its just help me to be very comfortable. I do recommend Rogue.. it doesnt have a strong hp but its been very reliable. thank you!"

Pleasantly suprised

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"We love our Rogue. It's comfortable and get's decent gas mileage. Exactly what we were looking for!"