2010 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 379 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

By on Thursday, August 13, 2009

BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"Have had it in the shop to be looked at many times. Problem with CVT makes a grind noise at low speed and nothing has been done about it.( Nissan has not given the shop a go head to fix it, not sure why.) Had to have the hood adjusted and now the excaust manifold is being replaced because of a broken weld on the heat shield. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. I think the cars apperance is great and the interior is great. However if you want to put 3 carseat in the back probably not going to happen."

Excellent new car

By on Thursday, December 18, 2008

"This is the first new car I have ever owned. I have had lots of new company cars. I am 59 so I have driven lots of cars, new and used. Is this car perfect? No. but what man-made thing is? After owning the Rogue six months, I have to say it's the closest to perfect that I have ever had. It has the precision of build and refinement that my wife's Yamaha piano has. Refinement.........yep.........that's the perfect word. It just feels right and works right. It's great."

Very Happy

By on Friday, April 25, 2008

"I am really happy with my Rogue, I have had pretty good gas mileage with it. Rides really smooth. I feel that there is plenty of room with my 15 month old baby and car seat. Overall, very pleased."

ROGUE-ISHLY COOL

By on Friday, April 25, 2008

"THE EXCELLERATION IS GREAT. THE HANDLING IS EQUALLY RESPONSIVE. iF YOUR A BIG GUY, THE BUCKETS ARE A BIT TIGHT. IT LOOKS SHARP AND HAS PLENTY OF STORAGE. OVERALL I THINK IT'S A GOOD BUY!"

Tremendous Reliable Vehicle. No issues.

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Pros: "Great sporty SUV fun to drive with paddle shift!"

Cons: "none, just too small for us now with 4 grandkids"

Love our Rogue

"This is a 2008 Rogue with steering wheel Paddle shift when selected! This sporty feature is no longer available in new Rogues. It has not had one issue since we bought it. Perfectly reliable. We just bought a larger SUV. 3 Grandkids and one on the way!!"

Love our Rogue

Nice looking, nible vehicle

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "I like the intelligent key system"

Cons: "Useless paddle shifters-something else to break"

"Looks nice, handles nice dealer stood behind recall and problems. Dealer even referred me to manufacturer customer service. I was handled politely but each time I called I couldn't get the same rep. After my calling many times on the same issue and getting voicemail a time limit on a certain offer and then the newest rep tells me, "you got an answer to your problem" and kept repeating it. I said "I guess that's it? I have to put up with this issue because I got an answer?" the complaint was a cracking noise in the middle of a 90* turn. I told her I was going to then sell the car and let anyone who asks about this problem and remedy."

VERY BAD HEATING +COOLING SYSTEM.

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pros: "really liked the car other wise"

Cons: "you end up shouting one side of the vents down."

"REAL WANTED DUAL CONTROL HEAT + COOLING SYSTEMS.BUT KEEP BOTH SIDES COLD OR HOT. HALF TO TURN IT UP TO 89 OR 90 TO GET ANY HEAT IF THE OTHER SIDE WANTS IT COLDER. DUAL DOES NOT WORK WE WENT BACK TO DEALER AND TRIED 2015 HAD THE SAME PROBLEM THET IS NOT DUAL HEAT CONTROLS. HAVE A HONDA PILOT AND THE DUAL CONTROL WORKS JUST FINE SAME WITH HONDA VAN NO PROBLEM. NOW HAVE TO TRADE CAR IN FOR A HONDA FOR I KNOW THE DUAL HEAT AND COOL DOES WORK FOR BOTH SIDE LIKE IT SHOULD. NOT HAPPY WITH NISSON THE SERVICE PEOPLE DID NOT KNOW WHY THIS WAS GOING ON AND SAID I HAD TO CALL CORPORATE OFFICE WHICH I HAVE A CLAIM # IN FOR THIS PROBLEM. I CALLED BACK 4 TIME AND THE PERSON NEVER RETURNED CALL."

Like not love this car

By on Saturday, August 2, 2014

Pros: "handeling and pick up is great"

Cons: "poor quality interior and horn."

"I had the 2008 Rouge when it first came out. Everything on it was better. The interior carpet was high quality, the horn was a full sound, not a beep like the 2012. The color red was beautiful, not like the 2012 color."

Fuel efficient????

By on Tuesday, February 5, 2008

"Overall this is a nice SUV, but my only and strongest critic to the Rogue is the fuel efficiency. Instead of 21 on city, it will actually give you 17 to 17.5 if you take it easy on the pedal. But what can I say? Despite the fuel economy, I am happy with my Rogue."

We want to take advantage of a promotion

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Nissan innovations"

Cons: "The seats are harsh in a long trip"

"My wife and I are a Nissan customers since we change from Honda's to Nissan, I just sold my 2005 Altima with 60000 and we are looking to upgrade her car depending on what can of a deal can we get"

Don't buy this car

By on Sunday, May 12, 2013

"I bought this car because I always liked the look and for a quick test drive it was what I was looking for. Well, fast forward a few months and the car caused me to have a ton of back pain. Literally had to drive completely upright because steering wheel is not telescopic and overall interior is not ergonomic at all. I just got rid of it and flushed a few thousand dollars down the drain because I literally couldn't stand it anymore. I run cars into the ground and keep them forever and I got rid of this with 3k miles on it. Don't waste your money!!"

Love this car!

By on Monday, July 6, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable and easy to drive"

Cons: "I'd like larger backup screen"

"Drove many other cars over the years, mostly SUVs but a couple of others, and when I stepped into my first Rogue I knew I had found MY car. The benefits of an SUV (height from ground, etc.)with the comfort of a sedan make the Rogue the perfect car. Many SUVs are too high for us of shorter height but Rogue hits a happy medium. Front bumper doesn't graze the curb like sedans either! I'm now on my second Rogue and don't plan to change."

Terrible pick up; CVT transmission is a pig.

By on Friday, February 8, 2013

Pros: "Nice leather, good bluetooth."

Cons: "Noisy, bad pick up, lacks cargo space."

"When a test drove this SUV I should have taken it right back to the dealer and moved on. The CVT transmission is noisy and a real pig. I can't believe someone said this vehicle had good pick up! Trying to get up to speed on an interstate is dangerous...even in their "sport mode" which is again a joke. Visibility out the rear window is awful. If you are in and out of your vehichle 40 times a day like I am one of the most annoying features is the door locks. They lock automatically at 16 mph and if you stop, put the car in park they do not open. You either have to shut off the vehicle or manually unlock the doors. Gas mileage is average NEVER got 30 mpg even with a 1500 mile trip to FL. Very good cell phone connectivity with blue tooth but no place to put your cell phone. Rectangular compartment is tool small for an iphone and cup holders are for CUPS, not cell phones. Did their engineers not own iphones, blackberries or other models. These might seem trivial but if you are in and out of your vehicle or pick up and drop off clients the door thing will drive you nuts. Rear luggage area is about half the size of a RAV 4 and when you put the back seats down they don't lie flat. Will trade this in the next 3 months."

HATE IT !!!

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cons: "Everything. Do yourself a favor and don't bother !"

"I purchased my 2013 Rogue about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I don't have one good thing to say about it. The inside is a nightmare.. There is no storage .. I can't find a comfortable position to drive in it. The steering wheel is at to much of a angle so it's hard to find a good position to drive in. The doors handle is at the very front and the doors are long and it makes for a very awkward exit. If you try to adjust the seat height then you run into the problem of the rear view mirror blocking your view out the windshield . It's very loud if you have to step on the gas. Mine has a "sport mode" it's pointless. Mine also pulls to the left and when I took it in they said there was nothing wrong and it was the curve of the road.. Apparently every road I drive on makes it pull to the left.. Overall I hate this vehicle. I have owned 3 nissans before this one and loved them all but I really hate this one!"

Not what I expected

By on Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pros: "Gas mileage"

Cons: "Transmission , road stability in snow, noisy cabin"

"I purchased this vehicle in October 2012, it's great on gas ,but the new transmission they have the CVT is over rated, if you are stopped and have to move quick don't count on it, it has all wheel drive but not good in snow andI had very aggressive tires very squirrelly. Noisy ,idls loud,when driving down hill techs out to about 5 grand where as if you had a regular tranny it would coast and would not have a lot of resistance from the engine.so long story short I would not recommend this vehicle . In the process of trading ."

I am disabled has been a great car for needs

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Terrific car, avarage of 24.9 miles to gallon"

Cons: "none,except no a/c in back for a 4 door"

"My partner bought this Nissan Rouge SL used in 2011, and I have been the sole driver since by paying the insurance. It is a great vehicle for my needs, is comfortable and has had no defects except a bumper dent in a parking lot which was fixed. It has leather seats (electronic) and a 6 CD Bose system. It also has a sunroof with rack on top. Four door etc., with a sparkle white outside and tan on the inside."

Suits my needs

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "Great value for the money!"

Cons: "Would like fuel entry on drivers side."

"And the bonus is I actually love it even though I didn't think too much of it when I 1st got it now I absolutely love it! Has excellent gas mileage for an AWD vehicle, is dependable and looks just like the newer 2012's & 2013's. Also, holds it's value well."

By on Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Nissan has got to add automatic lights to their Rogues."

Not up to Par

By on Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "Size, cargo volulme"

Cons: "Ride, Seats"

"Went to the Nissan dealership to purchase this vehicle, however after driving this vehicle I decided not to purchase. The ride is harsh, you feel every bump in the road and the seats are not that comfortable. To me it is not worth the price. There are other vehicles out there that are a better value and ride and drive alot better."

Not worth it

By on Sunday, April 10, 2011

"This car is not worth its price. I've had more problems with this new car than if i had an old car. This car is not an economical car, is not comfortable. Parts start breaking off, things stop working, the car is not reliable. With one year of having the car, my car did not turn on and i had to take it back to the dealer, plus I've never seen a car have so many recalls. Honestly Nissan is many poor quality cars."

Great MPG - I am getting 27 MPG in city driving

By on Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pros: "great price, good looking"

Cons: "Bling spot, little bit of noise"

"Nice SUV considering it's price"

Noisy, uncomfortable back seat

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "Easy to drive"

Cons: "Not enough cup holders, noisy, not very comfortabl"

"Not the car we thought it would be. It looks great, runs good, but not worth the money. I feel the dealer we bought it from new, was aware that this particular car was a problem"

Me really like rogue!

By on Sunday, February 7, 2010

"This is my first vehicle and i am very happy with it. Gas last and i feel happy everytime i drive it, my friends also like driving it,I always get compliments. Even though it looks small its very spacious and it looks nice. Its going to be a year in april so i havent had it for long but.. so far so good! The only thing is I wish i would of got a sunroof. but i like that it has the Aux for my ipod so i can sing and drive.. =-D Oh one thing i didnt like is no mirrors, and no light for the back! how am I supposed to see in the dark! but oh well i just have to deal with it cuz i didnt notice it when i bought it."

Hate it.

By on Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, quick pick up"

Cons: "Design, price, gas mileage"

"First off, let me say I was duped into buying this car for $27,000... for one step above the base model. It's design, style, comfort, and convenience are all lacking severely. It would have been a nice car in 2000 maybe. With all the new innovations with cars, new body styles and interiors, you'd think Nissan would do a better job with the Rogue for the absurd asking price."