2010 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 377 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Classy.

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "Classy, stylish, comfortable, smooth tranny, very smooth ride"

Cons: "Not enough front storage, seats a little stiff"

"We bought our Rogue Krom Edition back in June of this year. We got the White Pearl, added a moon roof and a few other features. We love this car. It's very classy.. stylish.. great on gas for it's class... It gets about the same mileage as our 2008 Altima did. The only complaint I have is there isn't much storage in the front consoles... Seems to be a lot of unused space. I love the CVT tranny, and it rides SO smooth. Plenty of room for the kiddos. I would recommend this ride. I also own a 2008 Honda Civic EXL coupe... I wouldn't say Nissan is cheaply made like other people have said on here. I think some have just had poor service. You know what they say... for every one bad experience, the reputation gets dinged. Go drive one for yourself."

By on Friday, July 31, 2009

"I love everything about our Rogue except the HUGE blind spot in the rear passenger side. Nissan - you really need to redesign this to correct this defect on an otherwise lovely vehicle. Handles well, great MPG, roomy interior."

Exactly What I Waited For

By on Thursday, February 28, 2008

"I bought one of the first...serial number 100244...on October 1st. It's an SL AWD with the Premium package. As of 2/28/08 it has almost 9,000 miles on it, and I will never go back to an automatic trans because the CVT that Nissan placed in this vehicle is pure dynamite. I love it. Gets 28-30 MPG on the road, about 23-25 locally (hills and valleys driving)."

Goin' Rogue....

By on Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pros: "Cute and sporty."

Cons: "Blind spots, cheap material in seats, seats are uncomfortable on long trips."

"I wish they had a better design as far as blind spots. Sometimes it is hard to see in mirror and side windows. Gas mileage is okay, not the greatest but as stated. Sometimes feel a weird vibration but was told by the dealer it is the CVT. Had to replace rear wiper blade 1 month after purchase because it wouldn't work correctly. Not sure if I would buy another Rogue but will drive this one until it won't go any further. Wonder why they made the Rogue just a smaller version of the Murano but I do like it, the Murano just seemed too big and clunky. But overall I do like my Rogue and am happy with it."

I Liked My Wife's New Rogue So Much ...

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

"... I bought one myself! After driving every small SUV on the road, we both concluded that the Rogue was by far the smoothest riding. There's plenty of power, and the CVT transmission makes the vehicle seems as if it's gliding ... obviously not the typical SUV suspension. We don't find the supposed "drone" an issue, nor do we feel the need for a V-6. The interior is quiet and well-appointed. We both have SL models with the Premium and Leather Packages ... and still came in at about $22k. The $1750 rebate helped, but the Rogue's overall value is the best in its class. The Intelligent Key and Bluetooth features are very convenient, especially for my wife, whose keys and phone always manage to gravitate to the bottom of her purse. We'd like to see auto-on/off headlamps and climate control (standard on many upper-end competitors), and there's a pretty serious blind spot, requiring extra caution. The power lock controls are not illuminated, and a navigation/backup camera option is available only with the S Model 360 Package (this makes no sense). Aftermarket versions are inferior, and cost just about as much. The quality, styling, fit and finish make the Rogue a excellent SUV. You must drive one to appreciate its silky performance."