2010 Nissan Rogue

8.1

Based on 344 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

RECOMMENDED

By on Monday, September 07, 2009

"if you are looking for economy, comfort and reliability, this is the crossover to have. I have driven over 23,000 miles in 9 months and have had no issues with this vehicle. I drive about 25% city and 75% highway and average about 25mpg. It's a great valus for the money. I have an SL with factory bluetooth, XM and Bose. Navi would be a nice feature, but was not a deal breaker for me. I would highly recommend this vehicle to a friend."

By on Saturday, August 22, 2009

By on Saturday, August 15, 2009

By on Thursday, August 13, 2009

I love it!!!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"My Rogue is awesome! I think it is sooo cute and my husband loves how reliable it is. My only complaint is that it is hard to get 3 car seats in at one time, but it can be done. I went from a mini van to this crossover though, so I was used to a lot of room. However, we did fit a dishwasher in the very back without laying the back seats down, so you can haul practically whatever you want or need."

Great Vehicle!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"I bought my 2008 Rogue as a demo with just over 5000 miles on it. I have had it a year and a half and it has 37,000 mi. I have the SL model with leather and all the extras. This is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. I absolutely love the bluetooth and the bose stereo system. I would have rather had a 6 cylinder but it has good power for a 4. It is a little loud during acceleration but not during normal driving. There are a few blind spots on passenger side and going around turns it is sometimes hard to see a vehicle due to the panel at side of front window. The other thing I would change is gas portal located on passenger side- prefer driver side. Nissan has done a great job with this vehicle and a few minor improvements could make it perfect! I feel very safe driving this vehicle."

By on Friday, July 31, 2009

"I love everything about our Rogue except the HUGE blind spot in the rear passenger side. Nissan - you really need to redesign this to correct this defect on an otherwise lovely vehicle. Handles well, great MPG, roomy interior."

LOVE IT!!!!!

By on Thursday, July 30, 2009

"This is the best car i have ever owned, it is a big step up to my 2006 scion xa, its beautiful and fast when i need it to be, i got the 2009 Nissan rogue sl with the premium and moon roof package and i love it so much, thanks Nissan!!!!!!!!!!!"

WOW! I am blind!

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"I loved this car when I first got it, but I quickly realized tha tthere are bad blind spots on the right side of the car!!! The doors always bite us while we are trying to get out of them! Just not what I thought it was! Then, one of my kids dropped a suitcaseon the back bumper, and a big chip of paint came off!!! From a suitcase!!!!!"

great crossover

By on Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Love this vehicle! Leased a Honda Accord for 6 years and lease was up so researched new options. Never thought something like this would be within reach, but test drove and fell in love and figured a way to make it fit in. Such a change from a typical car but not the gas guzzling SUV type either...great middle ground between the two. Would definitely recommend the Rogue to others in the market for a new vehicle. No complaints here and the Nissan folks are great to do business with!! :)"

2008 Nissan Rouge

By on Thursday, July 16, 2009

"I have had my Nissan Rouge for almost two years, it was fine at first but now it's become almost a hassard. The engine makes a noise, the steering wheel squeaks, the doors close to fast leaving you no time to put both feet in the car, and if you lock your keys inside the vehicle, then your out of luck because the spare key does not open if the car was locked form inside. It's not as comfortable as I first thought. The good thing about it is that it saves you gas money. Good mph."

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Do Not Buy

By on Sunday, July 12, 2009

"First new vehicle that I ever purchased. Also the first vehicle that I ever had to have towed and the first vehicle that has spent multiple days in service for a single repair. At 22,000 miles the radiator just failed (according to Nissan service) and had to be towed in. The CD player did not function from the get go and had to be replaced. Now the service engine light is on again! I have had a Toyota and a Saturn that both went well over 200,000 miles each with little to no repairs and I do not expect the Rogue to reach 60,000 miles. Biggest waste of money ever."

Great multipurpose vehicle

By on Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"I recently bought a used 2008 S model Rogue with 18,500 miles. I have been totally satisfied with my purchase. It gets great mileage and offers just enough utility to get jobs done. Its not a burner on the road but i didn't buy it for speed. Overall a very good vehicle."

Very disappointed

By on Wednesday, June 03, 2009

"I researched this car and gathered all information I could find. I wanted to be sure this was the vehicle for me. I purchased my 2008 Rogue in May of 08. It has every luxury item available except the sunroof. I was in heaven for about 6 months. The engine began making a strange noise while driving along at a normal speed. Noise continued to get worse over the next couple of months. I took it to the dealership and was told it needed a new transmission. I had to continue to drive it while I waited 3 weeks for the transmission to arrive. The transmission was replaced 2 weeks ago. It is driving worse than ever. It is still making the original noise and now vibrates like crazy when you accelerate. I loved the power it had, notice I said had. I press the gas it bogs down. This vehicle only has 9,950 miles on it. I'm taking it back to the dealership - we'll see what happens. I hope my crossover can be repaired. Right now I am very disappointed..."

Eyes Wide Open

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"This (Rogue) is the first Nissan I have ever owned. Very happy with the vehicle. Great comfort, great pickup for a 4 cylinder (170 horse). The only think I wish would have come with it is the security screen in the truck compartment area. Would highly recommend this vehicle for the price."

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Excellent car with great gas mileage. Don't believe what the EPA rating is...it's higher"

Quick and Easy

By on Thursday, May 21, 2009

"We have had this car for over a year and love it! The car has enough get up and go. It is easy to get in and out of, especially with the keyless entry and start. It has fun features, such as radio controls on the steering wheel, poser sunroof, bluetooth with controls on the steering wheel. The back seat does get a little cramped with our carseat in the middle. But other than that it is a great car!!!!!!"

Could be better

By on Saturday, May 09, 2009

"One thing I miss is DVD navigation. That should be offered as an add-on since the CD player does look like it can pop out easily. also this could be the poster vehicle for to change out the cosmetic parts for customization. 19 in. wheels maybe? The car itself is great but me being in my early 20's does require a car to have a certain look I would assume everyone would be familiar with. I went with comfort over styling though when I bought my Rogue, its just my opinion that the styling could be fixed as well."

BE WARY

By on Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Bought my 2008 Rogue new & have kept the vehicle serviced. Noticed in the first few months that the engine sounded like a diesel. Have taken in numerous times. With cold weather the noise changed to sound like lifter noise. The dealership has followed the direction of Nissan Technical Assistance. They have changed the lifters and are now putting in a short block at approx 16 months. I have gone thru the Nissan "grievance" process & was turned down. I believe that this vehicle has been in & has been out-of-service enough to qualify under lemon law. Was told at one time that a supplier furnished bad pistons & that Nissan had corrected the problem with the supplier. When I shared this with customer service the story suddenly changed. Owners with a 2.5 might want to beware."

Good All Around Vehicle

By on Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Very nice car; fit and finish good. No mechanical problems after a year driving in Dallas traffic. Gas mileage not quite as good as I had hoped around town, but highway cruising is very good. Regular gas a plus! A bit noisy at high speeds. Sound system (Bose) and Bluetooth Wireless phone hookup works very well. If you want something smaller than a Murano this would be a good fit for you."

Awesome car

By on Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Love this suv! Great on gas, so much room interior cabin and also trunk space. Sound system is awesome. Had a Honda accord, wouldn't go back to Honda after this Nissan experience."

BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"Have had it in the shop to be looked at many times. Problem with CVT makes a grind noise at low speed and nothing has been done about it.( Nissan has not given the shop a go head to fix it, not sure why.) Had to have the hood adjusted and now the excaust manifold is being replaced because of a broken weld on the heat shield. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. I think the cars apperance is great and the interior is great. However if you want to put 3 carseat in the back probably not going to happen."

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2009