2010 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 359 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Sturdy and Stylish

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Good MPG, great in snow"

"Amazed at how roomy it is, yet I don't feel like I'm driving a big car. The ride is pretty smooth and handles fairly well in heavy WI snows. All in all, I wouldn't think of getting a different model when it comes time to trade in for a new car. I drive hard and this car keeps up with my awful driving."

Not a mountain vehicle

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Cute car, very roomy"

Cons: "Not a mountain vehicle"

"I bought this car, used, a year and a half ago. Back in July (3 months ago) I started noticing that it was lagging while coming home. The RPMs would fluctuate between 2 and 3 pretty rapidly. The car would not go any faster than 40 miles an hour. When I would come to stop signs it acts like it is going to stall, then it would hardly move through after I made a stop. It makes a clicking noise while I drive it. My car is still under warranty so we took it to the dealer. They claim there is nothing “wrong” with the car and that what I am experiencing is a feature on the vehicle. My husband called the corporate office and explained that this isn’t an issue that we have had and that the problem has got progressively worse. We didn't have the problem in the beginning. They reiterated what the dealer said that it is a “feature” that is put there to cool down the engine, and that they wouldn’t fix it. Researching the symptoms come to find out it aligns perfectly with a problem these cars have with the CVT. Nissan has even extended the warranty on this model (and a few others) to cover this issues until 10 years 120,000 miles. They are still saying it is this other thing. So if you live somewhere in higher elavations, where you have to drive up a mountain to your home, rethink get this vehicle. It won't get you there."

Best car i've ever owned

By on Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Pros: "Smooth ride, spacious, affordable, high MPG for its class, comfortable, clear bluetooth sound"

Cons: "Interior design is kind of generic"

"Very spacious, drives smooth, rear backup camera is nice. Bluetooth works great, very clear. would've liked to have the built in garage door opener on the rearview mirror (like the altima, maxima, et al)."

2010 SL Rogue

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Purchased this crossover new in June 2010, after comparing Hyundai Tuscon, Toyota Rav-4 and Honda CR-V. Rogue was a better value with applicable rebates and a preferred dealer. The positives are sleek exterior styling, but compromises rear visibility, ground clearance height affords good forward visibility, power acceleration for highway driving, comfortable front passenger seat for my 6' 3" husband. Negatives: Suspension, ride is rough feels like a truck over the slightest bumps, turning radius is wider than expected, steering wrestles in tight spots. Convenience and cosmetics: Fuel port on passenger side, dealer says this is with all Japanese cars, not true not even on all Nissans, no remote fuel port release, a feature found on lower end models, why not on the Rogue? After market locking gas cap is not recommended and Nissan is not interested in hearing about it. No rear door pockets, or locking glove compartment, cheap woven cloth upholstery, concerns about durability although only 2 adult passengers. Horn sounds like a toy. Rebates and a responsive dealer sold this vehcle."

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Have had my Rouge for 15 months and love it. Would like to see auto lights and a better back window. Blind spot in the back is the only bad thing about it. Rides really great and smooth and handles wonderful."