2009 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 362 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

drives in any weather!!!

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "back up camera in mirror."

Cons: "n/a"

"When the snow was sandy over the weeks, my Honda couldn't drive in the snow. Constantly getting hung up. But my rouge with the push button AWD took me through any condition. Love that...."

Great vehicle

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, great value."

Cons: "Could use some extra storage space in front."

"Traded my 2001 Tahoe, best trade ever. I have owned three weeks, great mileage, comfortable, more than adequate pick up. Got used to the CVT trans in a few days, overdrive gives good engine braking when needed. Rear view camera is great, as is the bluetooth and sirius. Got a great deal on a great car!"

Love our Rogue

By on Monday, September 17, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, lot of equipment for the money,"

Cons: "none really"

"Traded a 2008 Altima which we loved, but the Rogue is higher off the ground making it easier for 50ish adults to enter and exit. Ours came with an in-dash GPS, heated seats, all around cameras, nice leather, sunroof, all the bells and whistles. Altima averaged 29 mpg and currently we are averaging 25.8 on our Rogue. Rides and drives good. Plenty of room for the grandchildren in the back seat. It is the perfect vehicle for my wife's everyday driving."

Great car for the money

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "28 to 30 mph highway with AWD, good handling"

Cons: "need more 12v plugs, Ipod plug is hard to reach"

"Had this car for a year. Moved from a mini-van, wanted an SUV I could afford that would go where I needed. This car fits the bill nicely. It only comes with a 2.5L 4-cyl engine but that works great about 95% of the time, I wish it had a V6 about 5% of the time. I have drivenon Interstates and in big cities - NYC, Washington DC, Northern Va, Tidewater Va, and others - and it keeps up with traffic really well. I have driven through the Blue Ridge mtns, Smokey Mtns, Green Mtns, and White Mtns on all tyles of roads from paved to dirt and it met my expectations. The only time I want more power is when there ar 4 large adults in the car or when I am towing. Moved a kid to college and carried all his stuff in one load with one passener."

car did everyting I expected, better than expected

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "An mpg mountain goat that carries 4 kayaks"

Cons: "Road noise could be reduced"

3 on top and one inside

"Reliable, fuel efficient for a 4WD, best 4WD I have ever owned. I commute over hills in Vermont that I went around with my 4WD truck. Rougue has never let me down. 4WD, ABS and stability control system have bailed me out more than once. Handles like a sports car but rides like a big car. Great comfort and the best heat ever. Not the quietest car I ever owned but I can carry kayaks on the roof and with the fold down front seat, a 9'6" kayak can ride inside. Beat that!"

3 on top and one inside

its been great for a 12000 miles Rogue!!!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "its good to own a Rogue!!!"

Cons: "AWD is a expensive and some dealers moneyface."

"! own this Rogue 2011 AWD and its been the best buddy i have ever since. We move into Las Vegas from Mississippi and i just drove the Rogue and it was awesome drive... it was a smooth drive. I drove the rogue for a straight 18 hours only i make gas for a stop and the Rogue runs excellent.From downhill to uphill from the strong rains and hot weather its just help me to be very comfortable. I do recommend Rogue.. it doesnt have a strong hp but its been very reliable. thank you!"

COMFORTABLE, SPACIOUS

By on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Daughters complain that back seats don't recline!"

"I am a 5'11 and not skinny. The leg, seat and arm room is great. My daughters are tall and skinny and either can sit behind the driver's side with my seat just about all the way back and be comfortable. I get 25.1 mpg. Haven't had any service issues in three years just normal wear and tear. I am very pleased with this deal."

CVT Transmission problems

By on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

"CVT transmission replaced twice so far. Poor customer service, and no real interest shown in the problem or our customer experience from either Nissan or the dealership. No plans on purchasing another Nissan."

Pleasantly suprised

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"We love our Rogue. It's comfortable and get's decent gas mileage. Exactly what we were looking for!"

Very happy with this car!

By on Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"I did alot of research before buying this car. I wanted something good on gas but still stylish and practical. I went from a ford taurus to this vehicle and I am definitely getting better milage and I have alot more room. It's fun to drive, attractive, and I love the hatch. Oh, and it handles really well in the snow too. I have no regrets. However, I think they could do a better paint job."