2009 Nissan Rogue

8.1

Based on 349 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Great Vehicle!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"I bought my 2008 Rogue as a demo with just over 5000 miles on it. I have had it a year and a half and it has 37,000 mi. I have the SL model with leather and all the extras. This is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. I absolutely love the bluetooth and the bose stereo system. I would have rather had a 6 cylinder but it has good power for a 4. It is a little loud during acceleration but not during normal driving. There are a few blind spots on passenger side and going around turns it is sometimes hard to see a vehicle due to the panel at side of front window. The other thing I would change is gas portal located on passenger side- prefer driver side. Nissan has done a great job with this vehicle and a few minor improvements could make it perfect! I feel very safe driving this vehicle."

By on Friday, July 31, 2009

"I love everything about our Rogue except the HUGE blind spot in the rear passenger side. Nissan - you really need to redesign this to correct this defect on an otherwise lovely vehicle. Handles well, great MPG, roomy interior."

LOVE IT!!!!!

By on Thursday, July 30, 2009

"This is the best car i have ever owned, it is a big step up to my 2006 scion xa, its beautiful and fast when i need it to be, i got the 2009 Nissan rogue sl with the premium and moon roof package and i love it so much, thanks Nissan!!!!!!!!!!!"

WOW! I am blind!

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"I loved this car when I first got it, but I quickly realized tha tthere are bad blind spots on the right side of the car!!! The doors always bite us while we are trying to get out of them! Just not what I thought it was! Then, one of my kids dropped a suitcaseon the back bumper, and a big chip of paint came off!!! From a suitcase!!!!!"

great crossover

By on Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Love this vehicle! Leased a Honda Accord for 6 years and lease was up so researched new options. Never thought something like this would be within reach, but test drove and fell in love and figured a way to make it fit in. Such a change from a typical car but not the gas guzzling SUV type either...great middle ground between the two. Would definitely recommend the Rogue to others in the market for a new vehicle. No complaints here and the Nissan folks are great to do business with!! :)"