2009 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 317 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Love my Rogue!

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Very good value, nice height to see over non-SUVs"

Cons: "GPS is inferior"

"I keep my Rogue in excellent condition. Changed tires at 60,000. The only thing I don't like is the built-in GPS system. It's inferior to my Garmin or Tom-Tom."

First non-American made car

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pros: "Price, handling, comfort"

Cons: "Visibility (EZ 2 fix with the back up camera opt.)"

"This was the first non-American made car I've ever owned and sadly it's also one of the best (if not the best) cars I've owned. Some call the Rogue a "Baby Murano" yet after driving both and seeing the difference in price (The Rogue is MUCH cheaper) and gas milage (About 4 MPG better than the Murano) I found the Rogue to be a much better value than the Murano and just as nice but the thing that made it nicer was the 2.5 liter 4 cyl engine. It got a good 4 MPG better mileage while not sacrificing much in the way of power. (Hardly noticeable) I would definitely recommend this car over the Murano if you're trying to decide between the 2. The only downside to this car is the visibility (Also an issue with the Murano) but mine came with a back up camera which more than compensated for that and I would recommend anyone buying this car definitely take the back up camera option. Overall I have to say I've been VERY pleased with this car from the day I bought it to present and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a cross-over type vehicle."

Dont buy Nissan!!

By on Monday, April 28, 2014

"I would like to warn everyone to avoid buying any Nissan products. I have a 2009 Nissan rogue which has had numerous problems in the last few years. The transmission was replaced with a rebuilt transmission 30,000 miles ago under warranty. Last November I noticed I was starting to have transmission problems again. I researched the problem on the internet and read that millions of people were having the same problems. I called Nissan Affairs and they stated they may be able to help me out if I brought my car to Nissan and paid them $110.00 to diagnose the bad transmission they put in my car 30,000 miles ago. I brought the car to Nissan as requested and they diagnosed the bad transmission, confirmed the transmission should not be going bad already, and stated if they installed an $1,800 cooler the problem might be fixed. They requested that Nissan Affairs pay for the Nissan Cooler since it was not installed with my new transmission under warranty. A week and a half later Nissan Affairs called to tell me there was absolutely nothing they could do for me!! Nissan states on their website that they have extended the warranty on their vehicles because of the bad transmission problems, and that you should not have any transmission problems after 129,000 miles. They also state if you do have problems they will work with you, and are lowering the prices to fix the problems. Well I am having problems and they are not working with me, and have told me there is nothing they can do for me!! Nissan promises to help wiht their tranmission problems at the link below!! Dont believe it!! http://www.nissanassist.com/ProgramDetails.php?menu=2"

This is one of the best vehicles I have purchased!

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "good space, comfortable vehicle"

Cons: "key faub battery life is short"

"I originally leased my 2011 Rogue and am currently buying it. The only reason I leased it at first was because I wasn't sure if I would like it. But I found that I love my Rogue and it's a much better value than the Murano. I highly recommend this vehicle because you have enough power and speed, yet it is very comfortable for long trips. Gas mileage for this SUV is great and there is plenty of room throughout the vehicle."

46K miles and not a single problem - great AWD

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "AWD, style, price"

Cons: "Seat comfort on longer drives"

"Nothing fancy in the base AWD model but has proven to be a great value for under $20K."

See if you qualify for