2008 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 379 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Very happy with this car!

By on Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"I did alot of research before buying this car. I wanted something good on gas but still stylish and practical. I went from a ford taurus to this vehicle and I am definitely getting better milage and I have alot more room. It's fun to drive, attractive, and I love the hatch. Oh, and it handles really well in the snow too. I have no regrets. However, I think they could do a better paint job."

RECOMMENDED

By on Monday, September 7, 2009

"if you are looking for economy, comfort and reliability, this is the crossover to have. I have driven over 23,000 miles in 9 months and have had no issues with this vehicle. I drive about 25% city and 75% highway and average about 25mpg. It's a great valus for the money. I have an SL with factory bluetooth, XM and Bose. Navi would be a nice feature, but was not a deal breaker for me. I would highly recommend this vehicle to a friend."

Best car in its class

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"I just traded in a C320 Benz for this car and I absolutely love it. This car rides so smooth and is just the right size without being a huge SUV. 5 stars all the way."

" a show stopper"

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"I purchased the Rogue in indigo blue back in october 2007 and I absolutely enjoy driving this vehicle. You get alot of car for the price compared to other crossovers in the market. If you are looking for superior comfort, reliability, performance, safety with adequate speed and gas milage, I definitely recommend this vehicle."

Reliable, Stylish, and Safe!!

By on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pros: "Safe, Drives Nice, Stylish, Reliable, Comfortable."

Cons: "Navigation feature is lame."

"This car does great in the WI winters. It drives smooth and is a quiet ride. My only negatives is the carpeting on the driver floor rips easily with high heels by the gas/brakes. Skip the extra $$ for the Navigation. The maps are not that great and it is not as good as what's on my phone. I wish I had skipped this feature. It is nice that the seats fold flat...including the front passenger seat! The Bluetooth is great, but the voice recognition is sometimes slow. It's almost faster to find the contact on my phone than go thru the voice menu. The heated seats get nice and hot. Over all, it's a good car and looks great. I do mostly highway commuting and feel the gas mileage is decent. I would re-buy this car when I'm due for a new car, but next time I will skip the "extras" of navigation."

best fun crossover/mini suv available

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "nice equipped, mpg, look, & ride; quiet, reliable"

Cons: "NO auto headlights! blind spot, paint integrity"

"i drove every crossover/compact suv & this was the top choice. none came close to the fun factor mixed with style, reliability, & mpg. downside is the paint scratches very easily! i looked at several with very low miles, yet lots of deep scratches. (they can't keep used sunroof rogues on the lot, if nice!) 1 sold while i checked financing & came back next day. i bought 3+ year old (2009) sl-awd with only 16,500 miles & perfect 1 owner carfax. it was the only 1 i found that looked new outside & i drove 3 hrs each way to buy it in chicago! it has the premium package with premium sound. i paid 19k, but it's 100% like new. i love it so much! i did give up the optional leather pkg & heated power seats to get this lowest miles & perfect condition car. it has rogue mats, cargo cover, bumper guard, bose 6 disc cd, bluetooth, power sunroof/pl/pw, remote start/keyless entry, optional manual shifters, vanity mirrors, fog & xenon lights. it's fun to always see your gas mileage; i average 26 mpg. finally i'll be able to get to work in midwest winter storms without slipping & sliding! it should last 10 years."

excellent use for when the storm hit

By on Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive good looking spacious"

Cons: "kind of heavy doors for a small suv"

"a big storm hit here recently and i was out when it happened a couple of trees went down so i had to go off road to get home and it did great getting me out of the mountains and back home, but watch out when opening the doors in tight spaces they will get away from you"

Great fun to Drive

By on Monday, July 2, 2012

"I have owned this car for 3 years, and enjoy driving it as much now as when I first bought it. I have the Bose sound system and it Rocks! the CVT makes this car super fast from the start. I am going to pick up my next brand new Rouge tomorrow!"

I Love This CAR!!!!

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pros: "Many"

Cons: "little small"

"I traded my trail blazer for this vehicle because I was tired of paying an arm and leg for gas. I am soo in LOVE with this vehicle; it drives so smooth, it has power for a little 4 cyclinder ( power/pick-up is important to me) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smart key. I don't think I'll buy another car w/o one. It has alot of little neat features like miles til empty, average speed, etc. I'm not big on sound features but the sound/speakers are very good, that even I can tell a difference, I also love that I can just plug my I Pod in w/o going thur the radio. It handles very well in bad weather. I did down grade in size but it is soo nice not going to the gas station every week. I truly love this car."

Impressed!

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive. The more I drive it, the better"

Cons: "Not too much, really"

"Traded in a 2003 Nissan 350Z for a ROGUE? Needed the room, and very impressed with the performance, room, comfort, etc. A joy to drive, and of course far more practical than a Z."