2014 Nissan Rogue Select Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,570 - $21,224.

10/6.8

8.1

Based on 353 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Met Our Expectations

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, power, ride, sound system, cameras, CVT"

Cons: "Road noise small rear window (blind spot)"

"We were looking for a AWD crossover under $30K and selected the 2012 Rogue after a through search of it's competitors. We looked at every YouTube video, and every possible review on the Internet before making our final decision. There were no surprises. Even with only 1000 miles on the vehicle, with our previous Nissan experience (six vehicles), I feel I can effectively review this vehicle. The car handles excellent for a small vehicle. It has more than enough power for a 2.5L engine. We like the CVT transmission, even though other's don't care for the "drone". It handles windy, and bumpy roads with ease, corners very well, and is a fun car to drive. We have the fully loaded SL package. The sound system is impressive. The navigation system is very intuitive and one of the best we've had yet. IPOD integration is pretty impressive. Even though there aren't a lot of storage compartments, you can get lost in the glove compartment. The ventilation system works better than expected, with heated seats, it is just a pleasure to drive in the cold. We haven't driven it in the snow yet, but after watching some pretty incredible customer YouTube videos, it looks like this car will be great in the snow. On the negative side, there is more road noise than what we are used to (we are spoiled by the Armada and Murano), but we knew that going into the purchase. Surprisingly, I was comfortable sitting in the rear seat with the front passenger seat slightly moved forward (I'm 6'1" tall). The 4 camera system is very good, and will spoil you. If it had the sonar sensors, that would make this a perfect feature. Since we drive a 2010 Armada, and a 2001 Mercedes ML 430, this car has spoiled us for parking in tight places. Its easy to park anywhere, and even though there is a pretty good blind spot with the rear window size, the cameras really help. We feel very safe driving this vehicle. At 24.01 mpg average, we are pleased with the gas milage."

Not spacious & not insulated from noise & bumps.

By on Monday, May 11, 2015

Pros: "Looks nice."

Cons: "Not spacious & not insualted from noise & bumps."

"It's a decent vehicle, looks nice but if you are looking for a spacious feel this is not for you. We feel cramped as if in a normal sized car rather than a 'crossover' type vehicle. The insulation is not good compared to others this size, you can hear & feel every bump on the roads."

LOVE my Rogue

By on Friday, May 23, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, comfort, a/c vents, style, look"

Cons: "No a/c vents for the backseat"

My beautiful Rogue the day I purchased it!

"I originally went to a Honda dealership b/c I wanted a Honda CRV. We were walking through the lot and I noticed this Rogue. I told my salesman I wanted to test drive it.... We drove the CRV first and I really liked it, then we drove the Rogue and I was IN LOVE. I could not get over how great the car is overall, how smooth the ride is, and especially how great the gas mileage is! It's a wonderful car all around and if I ever get rid of it, it will be to purchase another Rogue!"

My beautiful Rogue the day I purchased it!

Very Happy With This SUV

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

"I've had Nissan Rouge S Special Edition for 4 months and I love it. The seats are very comfortable. The ride is quiet. Gas mileage averages over 27 mpg and that's city/suburban driving. I love all the space. First time I've had a hatchback. I find the hatchback so much more useful than a trunk. The only thing I dislike is it doesn't speed up fast enough when I push it to 60/70 mph. But, this is a minor problem. I wish I'd gone with a higher trim level to get the leather seats and other bells and whistles. But, overall, I am very happy with this small SUV and am encouraging another family member to buy one."

Happy with our purchase

By on Wednesday, January 06, 2010

"We bought this vehicle in march of 2008 right before I had my son, traded up for more room from a honda civic. Plenty of room for a carseat and all the extra junk that comes with a kid. We are a military family stationed in California and we make frequent road trips home to Texas, and this car is great comfortable, quiet, roomy and good on gas for long drives. We love the 4 cylinder has a lot of torque so it has power but still gets good gas mileage. the ride is smooth, the size is perfect for our family and the extra features bose sound system, steering wheel controls, sunroof are great. so far over 40k miles on it and no mechanical problems. The only complaints i have are that the paint chips easily and the seats stain and are hard to clean because of the texture even after the scotch guard that i paid extra for from the dealership. So far 2 factory recalls but were easily taken care of in one day."