2014 Nissan Rogue Select Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,423 - $20,009.

10/6.8

8.1

Based on 352 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

PREVIOUS Ford Fanatic

By on Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pros: "360º Camera view for parking, comfort"

Cons: "No way to update navigation"

"I was a hardcore Ford owner/driver but this Nissan changed my mind!! The value is awesome not to mention it holds a better trade in value (double the trade in value of a Ford)! I would only change a couple things and those are only menial conveniences like having a universal garage door opener or a way to update my navigation. I highly recommend a Nissan Rogue. the rear is as comfortable as the front to ride. 360º image of your surroundings from above"

Wonderful SUV bought for my daughter, 2012 SV

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "Traction Control, Safe and nice looking SUV"

Cons: "Nothing at this time, overall very nice SUV"

"This is a nice driving SUV. I did a lot of research and wanted a quality used SUV but something safe and reliable for my 16 old daughter. The Rogue drives very nice, it's simple but safe, very good traction control. Comfortable as well. Just enough power and not sluggish. My daughter loves it and I'm glad I made the purchase! My wife seems to really like it as well. She thinks it's the perfect size for our daughter's first vehicle. I found the better price on Rogues verses the CRV and Rav4. Great deal and happy with my purchase. I would buy another."

By on Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pros: "Price very fair...love this car"

Cons: "0"

"Love Nissans number 1...the Rogue has been great."

So Comfy

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Great price, comfortable, roomy"

"I absolutely love my car! I have the SL AWD and drove it from Chicago to LA November 2013. Ridiculously comfortable the entire trip (I drove 1/2 way - ~1,000 miles). Gas mileage - Fantastic! There is this annoying rattling noise that comes from the passenger right/dash area...not consistently and I just keep the music on to block it out. It has given me weird starting issues twice but started on the 2nd try both times. I think the back seat is super roomy for a smaller SUV and I don't know why people say the cargo area is small...? I had a 2001 Maxima and I can easily fit a lot more than I ever could into my Maxima's trunk...and remember I drove this cross-country so it was loaded to the max. Fit a lot of our stuff! There isn't a ton of power and I definitely had an adjustment period from a 6cyl Maxima to the Rogue, being a 4cyl. But it picks up pretty quickly on hwy once you understand how it drives. Handled really well and was fun to drive in the snow. Of course I bought AWD and then moved to LA 9mos later ;) I feel very safe in this car."

I bought it in December 2012

By on Monday, December 08, 2014

Pros: "Looks very good and externally attractive"

Cons: "Low in fuel efficiency during cold season 17/Gol"

"Before I bought this car I rent to drive when I was visiting GA in the summer of 2009. The car is looks sexy from out side but the interior was very crowded particularly front, mug holder area is very inconvenient. In August of 2014 I end up taking back to the dealer for some what looks like spraying water and they said it was loose muffler I was lucky enough it is in the warranty period and the fixed it with no charge. The most problem and I was dissatisfied with this car is its fuel inefficiency particularly during the cold season. for example this is just beginning of December and it runs only 17 miles gallon I am really disappointed. Also the tire comes with it was very cheap and I end up changing a week a go. I am not sure if I can recommend anyone to buy this car particularly if you live a place getting cold like MN."