1995 Nissan Regular Cab

Based on 397 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

Solid Little Truck

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

"I bought this truck recently with 44,000 miles and haven't had any problems with it. It's a perfect simple vehicle (which isn't the best looking) that I'm hoping to drive for the next 10 years. The only thing I wish it had was cruise control, but I plan to install it with an after-market product. Seats aren't all that comfortable but that just means I stop and stretch my legs and my butt on longer road trips. Awsome truck I wold recommend to anyone looking for a great truck that doesn't use a ton of gas, ave. ~25-30 mpg."

97 Nissan Reg. Cab

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"I am the original owner of a 97 XE regular cab. It has 141K miles and still runs as good as the day I drove it off the dealer lot. Doesn't leak oil, and doesn't burn oil. I replaced the alternator at 60K, and the clutch at 100K, but other than that, the only thing this truck has needed is basic maintenance like tune-ups (one) and brakes (I still haven't had to replace the rear drums yet!). With its age it now costs a bit of money each year to get it to pass Utah's emissions testing. But when all is said and done, it's a great little commuter truck! I know it will go at least another 140 K! Even though I bought an '08 Titan last year, I'm still going to hold on to this one until it dies, which may be never!"

Great Dependable Truck

By on Saturday, August 01, 2009

"I'm the only owner of my 1995 XE-V6 2WD for 14 years and this truck has been extremely reliable and durable. I still get compliments on it and frequently have unsolicited offers to buy it. I use it on construction sites and tow a pop-up camper with it. Have hauled many loads of landscape rock, sod and debris to the dump. Have only repaced the fuel pump and AC compressor. Gas mileage is 21 mpg at 70 mph on the highway. I highly recommend this model to anyone."

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

Greattruck

By on Saturday, September 05, 2009

"This the first new truck I bought. I have had it for 16 years and have had no problems with it. It has 69k on it now. I would buy another nissan in the next few years"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals