2014 Nissan Quest Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,401 - $25,348.

10/7.6

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

From a Sedan to a Minivan

By on Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Pros: "Keyless entry, Interiors (Wow!!!) and Lots more!!"

Cons: "Entry to 3rd row"

"I am a guy with 2 kids and I never Imagined I would drive a minivan. I was driving a toyota camry for the last 7 years and really loved it. Since the car started giving some trouble we thought of upgrading to a either a big size SUV or a Mini-Van. I test drove couple of SUV's and even though I really liked the sporty drive I hate the 3rd row seating arrangement in most of them. Of the Minivans I test drove I liked Odyssey and Sienna but the 2012 Quest beat them hands down. There is no comparision to the interiors of the Quest with Sienna or Odyssey. I observed Nissan borrows a lot of their interior design from the up-market cousin Infinity and Quest is no exception to that. The interiors look very stylish and gives an expensive feeling and the exteriors looks awesome (Like couple of other reviewers said, the handles are chrome plated with one touch operation) keyless entry is very good and I really liked that fact that you cannot lock the key inside the vehicle. Drive is very smooth and is pretty sporty. I also got a very good price on the Quest, which made my decision very easy. The only drawback I felt was the second row seats would not fold of their base and would only move forward, also the rear doors do not go all the way back, this makes it little difficult to enter the 3rd row."

Absoutley LOVE this van!

By on Monday, September 05, 2011

Pros: "Great Ride!"

Cons: "NONE"

"Love the interior,exterior and the way it DRIVES. Have to be careful not to speed since it rides so smooth. Very comfortable seats in each row, easy to get in and out of. Ample storage too, and lots of room."

Great van.You must drive this vehicle!

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "CVT transmission, quiet, classy interior"

Cons: "None. Great vehicle."

"Decided to replace a 10 year old van and looked at quite a few. Hadn't seriously considered Nissan, but once you compare it to the other top choices (Honda & Toyota)this van stands out. Very comfortable ride, very quiet and peppy. Love the CVT transmission. Great interior. Storage and flexibilty of interior works for me. Has a deep "hidden" well behind rear seat that is real plus. Very good city mileage (19 MPG) for a vehicle like this. No issues at all - trouble free so far. Not even a rattle or squeak! And unlike the other "foreign" choices, Nissan has some good deals. Check it out. The styling is "different" but you will learn to love it."

Truly love this van!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "LE"

"Our family travels a lot and before purchasing this vehicle we use to rent vans every few months. From driving every single kind of van you can think of out there to driving a friends' Nissan Quest, I truly loved the Quest. Our family owns two "name brand" cars and being in the market for a new large vehicle, this by far was our BEST vehicle purchase. Also, friendly dealership installed extra TV's in the headrests so people riding in the second/third row seats can watch different movies, play music, play video games etc. One of my children just likes going on their laptop thanks to the WI-FI connection. Also, it's great to know you can transfer all of the sound to the back of the vehicle when you need quiet time (vice versa). My children also love the natural light and air from the dual moon roof. An entertaining interior! Yes, even though other competitors out there have way more horsepower we are a family that is usually not in that much of a hurry to drive like a Ferrari in a van? Horsepower is just fine for the Nissan Quest. Easy to use Navigation system. Impressive overall!"

Fantastic vehicle, best minivan on the market

By on Thursday, September 08, 2011

"Love the interior, visibility and CVT transmission. High quality workmanship is very evident. Best minivan of the current 2011 vehicles including Honda and Toyota. Wife and family say its the best vehicle we have ever bought,"