2014 Nissan Quest Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,365 - $25,666.

10/7.6

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Great value and nice drive.

By on Thursday, September 05, 2013

"Drives great and excellent in the snow. Comfy seats. Storage is limited. Wish it had more room behind the third row."

Eleven out of Ten

By on Friday, August 02, 2013

Pros: "Quality built, luxury interior, smooth powertrain"

Cons: "Lack of sun-shades in SL moder with DVD"

"If I could, I would give this van 11 out of 10. Why? You would too if you paid for a regular van and got an upscale model instead. Nissan made a mistake by not selling this van under their Infinity brand. This is the only luxury, high end van available on the market today. I find it very interesting that experts rank it the lowest(7.8) among the comparable competition, while the real, every day users rate the Quest highest at 9.2. Usually very happy or very unhappy users bother to write their opinions, that tells a lot. This is my 4th van. I buy them new and use for 5 years as a company executive vehicle. My first van was a domestic product, than I had Japanise - made in Canada/US vans. Disappointed with the diminishing quality of vans in the recent years, I was searching for a new product. Than in 2011 Nissan offered a totally redesigned, made in Japan Quest. I love the plush ride, very smooth reliable CVT transmission, best 260 HP engine on the market, and a very luxurios and comfortable interior. I love the ingenious "fold-down-flat" back seats for a spontaneous IKEA or garage-sale shopping, without a need to go home to remove the seats and return 200 km to load the furniture (happened to me). Under the floor storage is also huge. Observed gas mileage is pretty good 10L/100km (24MPG) highway and 11.8L/100km (20MPG)city for such a big van. So far, after 50,000 km (30,000 miles) I am extermally happy with this van."

LOVE THIS VAN!!

By on Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pros: "Amazing power, unique body style"

Cons: "Needs more USB ports, Tailgate is heavy"

"We purchased our Quest on march 31, after extensive research. We felt the Odyssey was overpriced, and everybody and their cousin drove the Sienna. After my 1st test drive, I was in love. I was drawn to the unique body style- and the comfort of the interior. Having purchased a 2012 Sentra the previous year, we were familiar with the CVT transmission. My only "complaints" are A) the driver side door will shut by itself if I don't have it completely opened B)several more USB ports would be great C) the tailgate is a bit heavy- and I don't have power feature on it D)the seats can be a bit uncomfortable after 4 hours of driving. I have not once regretted our purchase -we've owned our new Quest for 3 months. I am getting 19_ mpg in the city, and 21-24 highway (driving through steep mountains in CA and AZ). As long as I don't take off too quickly from a complete stop, I am able to consistently get 19 mpg(have 3,050 miles right now). Through 6% mountain grades, the van doesnt even hestitate in the slightest amount. The power is amazing!! I would- and HAVE- recommend this van to a family that wants an amazing ride and a unique looking vehicle."

This car is a dream to drive.

By on Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive; good price."

Cons: "Needs auto tail gate opener/closer."

"I bought this car new in Jan 2012. This car seats 7 ADULTS comfortably. Lots of leg room in middle row of seats. Lots of head room in all rows of seating. Middle row of seats also recline. Mileage is 22 mph city and 24 hwy. Would like to have an electric lift tail gate but that is the only thing I've found that I would like to change. Very quiet and smooth driving. The back up camera is a need in this vehicle because it is hard to see around the back side of the car. Middle and back seats fold flat so you have a flat surface to put things on. I never wanted a van but I would buy another one of these vans in a heartbeat! I love this car!"

LEMON

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Comfort"

Cons: "Mechanical Reliability"

"My wife and I've owned this van for 16 months. We've had nothing but issues with it! 1. It stalled it traffic for no reason twice 2. Idles rough 3. It jerks when coasting to a stop then giving it gas when the light changes. 4.Shifts hard 5. Idles up and down hard when sitting still. We'll never buy another Nissan. We've heard of other people with similar issues."