2014 Nissan Quest Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,163 - $25,162.

10/7.6

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

If you don't have one, GET ONE

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, 16 cup holders, push start button"

Cons: "depending on model pricey but all mini vans are like that"

"love this van, and coming from someone who kept saying never wants a mini van, hates mommy cars, I love the new 2011 Quest, i recently had the 09 maxima but with two kids under 3 and a big dog, we couldn't do anything, looked at suvs from the cx-9 to the tahoe, even different mini vans, and this one was the one to buy. I test drove different models and ended up getting the SL, I got a great deal, 9k off sticker price. There is so much room, love the third row how it folds forward so you don't lose that cargo space unlike the odessey and sienna. love the push start, and its awesome to see my child push the button on the slide door and get right in, she gets the control for the dvd player and we are good to go, trust me, you want this car"

From a Sedan to a Minivan

By on Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Pros: "Keyless entry, Interiors (Wow!!!) and Lots more!!"

Cons: "Entry to 3rd row"

"I am a guy with 2 kids and I never Imagined I would drive a minivan. I was driving a toyota camry for the last 7 years and really loved it. Since the car started giving some trouble we thought of upgrading to a either a big size SUV or a Mini-Van. I test drove couple of SUV's and even though I really liked the sporty drive I hate the 3rd row seating arrangement in most of them. Of the Minivans I test drove I liked Odyssey and Sienna but the 2012 Quest beat them hands down. There is no comparision to the interiors of the Quest with Sienna or Odyssey. I observed Nissan borrows a lot of their interior design from the up-market cousin Infinity and Quest is no exception to that. The interiors look very stylish and gives an expensive feeling and the exteriors looks awesome (Like couple of other reviewers said, the handles are chrome plated with one touch operation) keyless entry is very good and I really liked that fact that you cannot lock the key inside the vehicle. Drive is very smooth and is pretty sporty. I also got a very good price on the Quest, which made my decision very easy. The only drawback I felt was the second row seats would not fold of their base and would only move forward, also the rear doors do not go all the way back, this makes it little difficult to enter the 3rd row."

very good

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pros: "Overall great van, VERY luxurius."

Cons: "None really."

"had it now for over a year and 41k miles and still love it. We did 2 long road trips this summer (MN to FL and MN to WA) and really enjoyed the van. Lots of storage space, don't have to remove any seats to get a flat floor for loading and the turn radius is super tight. Gas mileage hovers around 22mpg overall. Had some rattle from the DVD screen that took the dealer 2 attempts to fix. The CV Transmission is excellent."

Absoutley LOVE this van!

By on Monday, September 05, 2011

Pros: "Great Ride!"

Cons: "NONE"

"Love the interior,exterior and the way it DRIVES. Have to be careful not to speed since it rides so smooth. Very comfortable seats in each row, easy to get in and out of. Ample storage too, and lots of room."

Great van.You must drive this vehicle!

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "CVT transmission, quiet, classy interior"

Cons: "None. Great vehicle."

"Decided to replace a 10 year old van and looked at quite a few. Hadn't seriously considered Nissan, but once you compare it to the other top choices (Honda & Toyota)this van stands out. Very comfortable ride, very quiet and peppy. Love the CVT transmission. Great interior. Storage and flexibilty of interior works for me. Has a deep "hidden" well behind rear seat that is real plus. Very good city mileage (19 MPG) for a vehicle like this. No issues at all - trouble free so far. Not even a rattle or squeak! And unlike the other "foreign" choices, Nissan has some good deals. Check it out. The styling is "different" but you will learn to love it."

Fantastic vehicle, best minivan on the market

By on Thursday, September 08, 2011

"Love the interior, visibility and CVT transmission. High quality workmanship is very evident. Best minivan of the current 2011 vehicles including Honda and Toyota. Wife and family say its the best vehicle we have ever bought,"

Truly love this van!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "LE"

"Our family travels a lot and before purchasing this vehicle we use to rent vans every few months. From driving every single kind of van you can think of out there to driving a friends' Nissan Quest, I truly loved the Quest. Our family owns two "name brand" cars and being in the market for a new large vehicle, this by far was our BEST vehicle purchase. Also, friendly dealership installed extra TV's in the headrests so people riding in the second/third row seats can watch different movies, play music, play video games etc. One of my children just likes going on their laptop thanks to the WI-FI connection. Also, it's great to know you can transfer all of the sound to the back of the vehicle when you need quiet time (vice versa). My children also love the natural light and air from the dual moon roof. An entertaining interior! Yes, even though other competitors out there have way more horsepower we are a family that is usually not in that much of a hurry to drive like a Ferrari in a van? Horsepower is just fine for the Nissan Quest. Easy to use Navigation system. Impressive overall!"

It's a pleasent surprise for the firs 30,000 miles

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "excellent (exceeding my honda accord) fit/finish"

Cons: "springs too soft; not as quiet as reviewed"

"Nothing went wrong so far. I guessed it right when I assumed this "Japanese made/assembled" car to drive reliably for few good miles. It hasn't given me any trouble (i had to change oil/filter only) so far.. and looks like everything is still smooth. Fit and finish is much better than that of Accord that I have. Which, btw, is just about best American car I've owned. Quest is not as quiet as Lexus (despite some reviewers) and it does NOT handle like Honda accord. It's too softly sprung. And There is quite a bit of wind noise. But for what it does (carry 7 people and bunch of stuff), it does fairly comfortably. Attention seems to have been given during the assembly and it shows. I'm glad that I did not get U.S. assembled Ody or Sienna. I had Ody and it's a good van. But not all screws are tightened right and not all seems are exactly closed."

LOVE THIS VAN!!

By on Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pros: "Amazing power, unique body style"

Cons: "Needs more USB ports, Tailgate is heavy"

"We purchased our Quest on march 31, after extensive research. We felt the Odyssey was overpriced, and everybody and their cousin drove the Sienna. After my 1st test drive, I was in love. I was drawn to the unique body style- and the comfort of the interior. Having purchased a 2012 Sentra the previous year, we were familiar with the CVT transmission. My only "complaints" are A) the driver side door will shut by itself if I don't have it completely opened B)several more USB ports would be great C) the tailgate is a bit heavy- and I don't have power feature on it D)the seats can be a bit uncomfortable after 4 hours of driving. I have not once regretted our purchase -we've owned our new Quest for 3 months. I am getting 19_ mpg in the city, and 21-24 highway (driving through steep mountains in CA and AZ). As long as I don't take off too quickly from a complete stop, I am able to consistently get 19 mpg(have 3,050 miles right now). Through 6% mountain grades, the van doesnt even hestitate in the slightest amount. The power is amazing!! I would- and HAVE- recommend this van to a family that wants an amazing ride and a unique looking vehicle."

Extremely Satisfied

By on Saturday, July 07, 2012

Pros: "Interior, exterior, storage, smooth drive"

Cons: "No carrying bars on top of car"

"We had a 2010 Mazda5, which was perfect for a family of 4; however, once we had our third and final baby it became a little too crowded in there. We literally shopped at all the minivans and settled with the Quest. My wife and I only wanted a basic model minivan just to last until our oldest heads out to college in 5 years. The Quest's, by far, had the best value of any of the basic model minivans. The interior was to die for as none of the others had a faux wood trim inside along with leather sidewalls inside. It also has chrome door handles and chrome exterior trimming. That's something you find on most fully loaded packages. The drive is superb! For a 6 cylinder engine, it is very quiet and rides very smooth. The one thing I miss on the minivans that does not come stock anymore, are the carrying bars on top of the car."