2013 Nissan Quest

Based on 50 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Love my Quest

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Push to Start; keyless entry; dual moonroofs"

Cons: "Price is a little high but worth all the extras"

"We had a 2004 Quest and really enjoyed its unique look and found it to be very functional for our family of five. When it came time to replace it we did look around at all other minivan options. The Chrysler Town"

Great van.You must drive this vehicle!

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "CVT transmission, quiet, classy interior"

Cons: "None. Great vehicle."

"Decided to replace a 10 year old van and looked at quite a few. Hadn't seriously considered Nissan, but once you compare it to the other top choices (Honda & Toyota)this van stands out. Very comfortable ride, very quiet and peppy. Love the CVT transmission. Great interior. Storage and flexibilty of interior works for me. Has a deep "hidden" well behind rear seat that is real plus. Very good city mileage (19 MPG) for a vehicle like this. No issues at all - trouble free so far. Not even a rattle or squeak! And unlike the other "foreign" choices, Nissan has some good deals. Check it out. The styling is "different" but you will learn to love it."

Fantastic vehicle, best minivan on the market

By on Thursday, September 8, 2011

"Love the interior, visibility and CVT transmission. High quality workmanship is very evident. Best minivan of the current 2011 vehicles including Honda and Toyota. Wife and family say its the best vehicle we have ever bought,"

From a Sedan to a Minivan

By on Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pros: "Keyless entry, Interiors (Wow!!!) and Lots more!!"

Cons: "Entry to 3rd row"

"I am a guy with 2 kids and I never Imagined I would drive a minivan. I was driving a toyota camry for the last 7 years and really loved it. Since the car started giving some trouble we thought of upgrading to a either a big size SUV or a Mini-Van. I test drove couple of SUV's and even though I really liked the sporty drive I hate the 3rd row seating arrangement in most of them. Of the Minivans I test drove I liked Odyssey and Sienna but the 2012 Quest beat them hands down. There is no comparision to the interiors of the Quest with Sienna or Odyssey. I observed Nissan borrows a lot of their interior design from the up-market cousin Infinity and Quest is no exception to that. The interiors look very stylish and gives an expensive feeling and the exteriors looks awesome (Like couple of other reviewers said, the handles are chrome plated with one touch operation) keyless entry is very good and I really liked that fact that you cannot lock the key inside the vehicle. Drive is very smooth and is pretty sporty. I also got a very good price on the Quest, which made my decision very easy. The only drawback I felt was the second row seats would not fold of their base and would only move forward, also the rear doors do not go all the way back, this makes it little difficult to enter the 3rd row."

It's a pleasent surprise for the firs 30,000 miles

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "excellent (exceeding my honda accord) fit/finish"

Cons: "springs too soft; not as quiet as reviewed"

"Nothing went wrong so far. I guessed it right when I assumed this "Japanese made/assembled" car to drive reliably for few good miles. It hasn't given me any trouble (i had to change oil/filter only) so far.. and looks like everything is still smooth. Fit and finish is much better than that of Accord that I have. Which, btw, is just about best American car I've owned. Quest is not as quiet as Lexus (despite some reviewers) and it does NOT handle like Honda accord. It's too softly sprung. And There is quite a bit of wind noise. But for what it does (carry 7 people and bunch of stuff), it does fairly comfortably. Attention seems to have been given during the assembly and it shows. I'm glad that I did not get U.S. assembled Ody or Sienna. I had Ody and it's a good van. But not all screws are tightened right and not all seems are exactly closed."