2013 Nissan Quest Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,242 - $25,075.

10/7.7

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Extremely Satisfied

By on Saturday, July 07, 2012

Pros: "Interior, exterior, storage, smooth drive"

Cons: "No carrying bars on top of car"

"We had a 2010 Mazda5, which was perfect for a family of 4; however, once we had our third and final baby it became a little too crowded in there. We literally shopped at all the minivans and settled with the Quest. My wife and I only wanted a basic model minivan just to last until our oldest heads out to college in 5 years. The Quest's, by far, had the best value of any of the basic model minivans. The interior was to die for as none of the others had a faux wood trim inside along with leather sidewalls inside. It also has chrome door handles and chrome exterior trimming. That's something you find on most fully loaded packages. The drive is superb! For a 6 cylinder engine, it is very quiet and rides very smooth. The one thing I miss on the minivans that does not come stock anymore, are the carrying bars on top of the car."

First Mini Van.

By on Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pros: "Power"

Cons: "Dark Interior"

"Was looking for another SUV with 3rd row seats. Saw this and was immediately attracted to its styling. Love the interior. Power is awesome - this was the main selling point."

Love my Quest

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Push to Start; keyless entry; dual moonroofs"

Cons: "Price is a little high but worth all the extras"

"We had a 2004 Quest and really enjoyed its unique look and found it to be very functional for our family of five. When it came time to replace it we did look around at all other minivan options. The Chrysler Town"

One of the Best Minivans Available this Year

By on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pros: "excellent interior, stylish exterior, CVT system"

Cons: "pricey, no navigation system, lack of storage"

"I'm a Dad with 3 kids. For 8 years, I had to drive a 2005 Kia Sedona. There is no better vehicle for an active family than a minivan but as a guy, I really hated the fact that I was forced to drive one. For years, I had it in my mind that the next automobile I would drive would be an SUV. In January 2012, my Kia Sedona required more repairs than what it was worth. It was time to move on. I spent ample time shopping around for an SUV with third row seating; I couldn't find anything that would work for the way my family runs around town on a daily basis. So, it was back to shopping for minivans. I was not pleased. I took a serious look at the Volkswagen Routan, Honda Odyssey, and Toyota Sienna. For me, these all looked like "traditional" minivans. I was also not impressed with the interiors of the Routan"

one of the best vans I have driven

By on Friday, April 06, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive; wonderul acceleration; no choking"

Cons: "Wish had an 8th seat, but i think I can manage"

"Great car like, crossover like, mini-van. I don't think we should call it a mini-van, as it is disgrace to the excellence it has during driving in any condition. Being suburban addict for more than 11 years, my wife decided to try QUEST, and there are no regrets. Until you sit inside and drive, you can't imagine how big the interior available room is. It feels like first class cabins of Singapore Airlines. Every person feels he/she is special. The aboslutely wonderful Nissan Engine power as usual will never disappoint or hesitate when you need power. It doesn't think like others; you demand and you got it; It is a NISSAN not Hon.... I thought we made a bad decision on room for cargo, but one trip to COSTCO, I realized I was wrong; the depth of trunk takes care of the width I lost. I can't imagine myself comparing it to a Suburban, yet giving me a feel of Maxima engine under my pedals. You will love it."

Truly love this van!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "LE"

"Our family travels a lot and before purchasing this vehicle we use to rent vans every few months. From driving every single kind of van you can think of out there to driving a friends' Nissan Quest, I truly loved the Quest. Our family owns two "name brand" cars and being in the market for a new large vehicle, this by far was our BEST vehicle purchase. Also, friendly dealership installed extra TV's in the headrests so people riding in the second/third row seats can watch different movies, play music, play video games etc. One of my children just likes going on their laptop thanks to the WI-FI connection. Also, it's great to know you can transfer all of the sound to the back of the vehicle when you need quiet time (vice versa). My children also love the natural light and air from the dual moon roof. An entertaining interior! Yes, even though other competitors out there have way more horsepower we are a family that is usually not in that much of a hurry to drive like a Ferrari in a van? Horsepower is just fine for the Nissan Quest. Easy to use Navigation system. Impressive overall!"

Do not buy a 2011 Nissan Quest

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Has nice storage features"

Cons: "Not well put together, major gas issues"

"We purchased this vehicle brand new in May 2011. After having the vehicle only a couple of months it would not start if it was parked on any kind of incline and had less than 1/4 tank of gas. The whole entire tank and fuel system was replaced. It took Nissan over 2 months to get the parts. Since having all of those parts replaced it still is not acting right. It will shutter and even completely turn off if it becomes low on gas. Since having all of these repairs done we have gotten the worst gas mileage. We have also had to have a wind kit installed after having a really loud whistle from the mirror. We choose the Nissan because it had some really neat features such as the way the seats folded in the back to allow additional storage underneath and be able to press a button to open the doors which was easy for the kids. But those features do not out weigh the number of times this vehicle has put my family in danger. I would not recommend this car to anyone."

Really Like It! Love the Room!

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "Space"

Cons: "Not enough plug-ins."

"So glad to have the space. Easy to drive. Nice look!"

Fantastic Minivan!

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "Great handling, exterior style, push to start"

Cons: "Gas mileage is OK at 18.5, primarily city driving"

"We did extensive research prior to our 2011 minivan purchase. We narrowed our seaerch down to the Quest and the Odyssey. The entire family is thrilled with our decision to purchase the 2011 Nissan Quest SL. This car handles extremely well for a minivan and the ride is superb. The interior is so much nicer than any competing van with a true luxury look and feel. We Love the push to start/keyless operation as well as the one touch doors. We also really like the unique boxy, exterior styling. Great, great car."

It's a pleasent surprise for the firs 30,000 miles

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "excellent (exceeding my honda accord) fit/finish"

Cons: "springs too soft; not as quiet as reviewed"

"Nothing went wrong so far. I guessed it right when I assumed this "Japanese made/assembled" car to drive reliably for few good miles. It hasn't given me any trouble (i had to change oil/filter only) so far.. and looks like everything is still smooth. Fit and finish is much better than that of Accord that I have. Which, btw, is just about best American car I've owned. Quest is not as quiet as Lexus (despite some reviewers) and it does NOT handle like Honda accord. It's too softly sprung. And There is quite a bit of wind noise. But for what it does (carry 7 people and bunch of stuff), it does fairly comfortably. Attention seems to have been given during the assembly and it shows. I'm glad that I did not get U.S. assembled Ody or Sienna. I had Ody and it's a good van. But not all screws are tightened right and not all seems are exactly closed."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25