2013 Nissan Quest Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,242 - $25,075.

10/7.7

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great van.You must drive this vehicle!

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "CVT transmission, quiet, classy interior"

Cons: "None. Great vehicle."

"Decided to replace a 10 year old van and looked at quite a few. Hadn't seriously considered Nissan, but once you compare it to the other top choices (Honda & Toyota)this van stands out. Very comfortable ride, very quiet and peppy. Love the CVT transmission. Great interior. Storage and flexibilty of interior works for me. Has a deep "hidden" well behind rear seat that is real plus. Very good city mileage (19 MPG) for a vehicle like this. No issues at all - trouble free so far. Not even a rattle or squeak! And unlike the other "foreign" choices, Nissan has some good deals. Check it out. The styling is "different" but you will learn to love it."

Fantastic vehicle, best minivan on the market

By on Thursday, September 08, 2011

"Love the interior, visibility and CVT transmission. High quality workmanship is very evident. Best minivan of the current 2011 vehicles including Honda and Toyota. Wife and family say its the best vehicle we have ever bought,"

If you don't have one, GET ONE

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, 16 cup holders, push start button"

Cons: "depending on model pricey but all mini vans are like that"

"love this van, and coming from someone who kept saying never wants a mini van, hates mommy cars, I love the new 2011 Quest, i recently had the 09 maxima but with two kids under 3 and a big dog, we couldn't do anything, looked at suvs from the cx-9 to the tahoe, even different mini vans, and this one was the one to buy. I test drove different models and ended up getting the SL, I got a great deal, 9k off sticker price. There is so much room, love the third row how it folds forward so you don't lose that cargo space unlike the odessey and sienna. love the push start, and its awesome to see my child push the button on the slide door and get right in, she gets the control for the dvd player and we are good to go, trust me, you want this car"

Truly love this van!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "LE"

"Our family travels a lot and before purchasing this vehicle we use to rent vans every few months. From driving every single kind of van you can think of out there to driving a friends' Nissan Quest, I truly loved the Quest. Our family owns two "name brand" cars and being in the market for a new large vehicle, this by far was our BEST vehicle purchase. Also, friendly dealership installed extra TV's in the headrests so people riding in the second/third row seats can watch different movies, play music, play video games etc. One of my children just likes going on their laptop thanks to the WI-FI connection. Also, it's great to know you can transfer all of the sound to the back of the vehicle when you need quiet time (vice versa). My children also love the natural light and air from the dual moon roof. An entertaining interior! Yes, even though other competitors out there have way more horsepower we are a family that is usually not in that much of a hurry to drive like a Ferrari in a van? Horsepower is just fine for the Nissan Quest. Easy to use Navigation system. Impressive overall!"

Absoutley LOVE this van!

By on Monday, September 05, 2011

Pros: "Great Ride!"

Cons: "NONE"

"Love the interior,exterior and the way it DRIVES. Have to be careful not to speed since it rides so smooth. Very comfortable seats in each row, easy to get in and out of. Ample storage too, and lots of room."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25