2012 Nissan Quest

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

From a Sedan to a Minivan

By on Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pros: "Keyless entry, Interiors (Wow!!!) and Lots more!!"

Cons: "Entry to 3rd row"

"I am a guy with 2 kids and I never Imagined I would drive a minivan. I was driving a toyota camry for the last 7 years and really loved it. Since the car started giving some trouble we thought of upgrading to a either a big size SUV or a Mini-Van. I test drove couple of SUV's and even though I really liked the sporty drive I hate the 3rd row seating arrangement in most of them. Of the Minivans I test drove I liked Odyssey and Sienna but the 2012 Quest beat them hands down. There is no comparision to the interiors of the Quest with Sienna or Odyssey. I observed Nissan borrows a lot of their interior design from the up-market cousin Infinity and Quest is no exception to that. The interiors look very stylish and gives an expensive feeling and the exteriors looks awesome (Like couple of other reviewers said, the handles are chrome plated with one touch operation) keyless entry is very good and I really liked that fact that you cannot lock the key inside the vehicle. Drive is very smooth and is pretty sporty. I also got a very good price on the Quest, which made my decision very easy. The only drawback I felt was the second row seats would not fold of their base and would only move forward, also the rear doors do not go all the way back, this makes it little difficult to enter the 3rd row."

Great van.You must drive this vehicle!

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "CVT transmission, quiet, classy interior"

Cons: "None. Great vehicle."

"Decided to replace a 10 year old van and looked at quite a few. Hadn't seriously considered Nissan, but once you compare it to the other top choices (Honda & Toyota)this van stands out. Very comfortable ride, very quiet and peppy. Love the CVT transmission. Great interior. Storage and flexibilty of interior works for me. Has a deep "hidden" well behind rear seat that is real plus. Very good city mileage (19 MPG) for a vehicle like this. No issues at all - trouble free so far. Not even a rattle or squeak! And unlike the other "foreign" choices, Nissan has some good deals. Check it out. The styling is "different" but you will learn to love it."

Best Mini Van!!!! Everyone who sees it, wants it!

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Double Sun Roofs, COOL!!!!!! My kids friends love it!!!!

"Well built. No complaints. Handles great!!! Very fast, and very quiet. No road noise at all!!! Awesome sound system, DVD viewings and, and camera!!! Love all the hidden cup holders, and the wide angle viewing for traffic!!! Men have stopped me wanting to ask more about my Mini Van. Way better than 2015 Chrysler Town & Country S, 2015 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite, and the 2015 Toyota Sienna SE. I have driven all of them. Plus you get better rebates on last year models, even though fully loaded!!!! Go for it! My kids say mommy's Toyota Sienna is "junk" compared to daddy's Nissan Quest!!!"

Double Sun Roofs, COOL!!!!!! My kids friends love it!!!!

Most comfortable seats of any car on the road

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, quiet, roomy, great audio and smooth ride"

Cons: "Doors should unlock automatically when exiting car"

"I love this vehicle. It's large and roomy and exceptionally comfortable. Gets good mileage around town (20mpg) and about 23 on the highway. Exceptionally quiet, and I love the Bose audio system and Garmin navigation. Rear seats fold flat and are easy to put down/take up. Friends are stunned how comfortable even the back seats are. Can hold 4 guys and all golf clubs with ease!"

Love my Quest

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Push to Start; keyless entry; dual moonroofs"

Cons: "Price is a little high but worth all the extras"

"We had a 2004 Quest and really enjoyed its unique look and found it to be very functional for our family of five. When it came time to replace it we did look around at all other minivan options. The Chrysler Town"