2012 Nissan Quest

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Excellent Car

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "The Best Van I've Ever. Had"

"Really great Car.. No words explain it... Just buy and drive, and let me know if I'm wrong."

good ride,and mpg, poor interior & exterio

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "MPG"

Cons: "poor build quality"

"I like the ride and transmission of my 2012 quest but when it is cold the rear sliding doors rattle almost constantly. Nissan seems unconcerned with this issue and the dealership has replaced numerous parts. In the summer all is well but in MN there is too much winter to be acceptable. Various other trim parts inside the car rattle as well as issues with the construction of the seats leave me disappointed with the vehicle as well as Nissan. If you live in colder climates I would avoid this vehicle at all costs!"

Luxury minivan something like a Infiniti or Lexus

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Ride, luxurious, features, controls"

Cons: "gas mileage, minor wind noise,"

"We are a Nissan family I have been buying this product since 1994 now had nothing but great reliable vehicles from Nissan. I still own a Altima, Versa, Juke and now Quest purchased in Oct 2013 its the best in options and comfortable interior than ever. Ride is smooth, V6 engine makes the van an pleasant to drive love the styling of it. The controls are perfect along nice displays and navigation is at best on voice commands which is overall great on Quest SV might be top of the line looking but its a really great minivan for its money. I am happy with our 8th Nissan as is will maintenance them and planning drive until 200K miles before traded but think will keep the last ones we purchased few years ago and recently this one purchase couple months because its a great minivan ever."

Ride and mechanics good but noise unacceptable.

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "Unresponsive dealer reps as noise problems."

Cons: "Wind noise unacceptable."

"Interior space not used to full potential. Front center console is too small and interior space is not accessible from the top. In Mn with the snow the doors carry an unacceptable amount stuck to the bottom because the doors extends to the bottom of the carriage. When it freezes you have a problem. We have what I call an owl in the rear. I have had it in to the dealer they have replaced the front passenger door rubber, changed elephant ears outside mirrors and still the noise is there. It's and unacceptable amount of noise. I have had no luck trying to find/locate a factory rep. I have had a Voyager, Caravan, Sienna, and this Quest. The ride is very good but the problems make the ride unacceptable."

Good ride, Value

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Price, Power, Ride"

Cons: "Lack of controls on steering wheel on S model"

"Bought new much less expensive than Honda or Toyota for same base model line. Very comfortable ride, good power from V6 and smooth transmission. 32,000 miles no problems. S model could use steering wheel controls if you are tall like me it's a reach for the media and ac controls. Plenty of storage with third seat down and under rear deck."

See if you qualify for