2012 Nissan Quest

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

It's a pleasent surprise for the firs 30,000 miles

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "excellent (exceeding my honda accord) fit/finish"

Cons: "springs too soft; not as quiet as reviewed"

"Nothing went wrong so far. I guessed it right when I assumed this "Japanese made/assembled" car to drive reliably for few good miles. It hasn't given me any trouble (i had to change oil/filter only) so far.. and looks like everything is still smooth. Fit and finish is much better than that of Accord that I have. Which, btw, is just about best American car I've owned. Quest is not as quiet as Lexus (despite some reviewers) and it does NOT handle like Honda accord. It's too softly sprung. And There is quite a bit of wind noise. But for what it does (carry 7 people and bunch of stuff), it does fairly comfortably. Attention seems to have been given during the assembly and it shows. I'm glad that I did not get U.S. assembled Ody or Sienna. I had Ody and it's a good van. But not all screws are tightened right and not all seems are exactly closed."

If you don't have one, GET ONE

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, 16 cup holders, push start button"

Cons: "depending on model pricey but all mini vans are like that"

"love this van, and coming from someone who kept saying never wants a mini van, hates mommy cars, I love the new 2011 Quest, i recently had the 09 maxima but with two kids under 3 and a big dog, we couldn't do anything, looked at suvs from the cx-9 to the tahoe, even different mini vans, and this one was the one to buy. I test drove different models and ended up getting the SL, I got a great deal, 9k off sticker price. There is so much room, love the third row how it folds forward so you don't lose that cargo space unlike the odessey and sienna. love the push start, and its awesome to see my child push the button on the slide door and get right in, she gets the control for the dvd player and we are good to go, trust me, you want this car"

LOVE THIS VAN!!

By on Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pros: "Amazing power, unique body style"

Cons: "Needs more USB ports, Tailgate is heavy"

"We purchased our Quest on march 31, after extensive research. We felt the Odyssey was overpriced, and everybody and their cousin drove the Sienna. After my 1st test drive, I was in love. I was drawn to the unique body style- and the comfort of the interior. Having purchased a 2012 Sentra the previous year, we were familiar with the CVT transmission. My only "complaints" are A) the driver side door will shut by itself if I don't have it completely opened B)several more USB ports would be great C) the tailgate is a bit heavy- and I don't have power feature on it D)the seats can be a bit uncomfortable after 4 hours of driving. I have not once regretted our purchase -we've owned our new Quest for 3 months. I am getting 19_ mpg in the city, and 21-24 highway (driving through steep mountains in CA and AZ). As long as I don't take off too quickly from a complete stop, I am able to consistently get 19 mpg(have 3,050 miles right now). Through 6% mountain grades, the van doesnt even hestitate in the slightest amount. The power is amazing!! I would- and HAVE- recommend this van to a family that wants an amazing ride and a unique looking vehicle."

Extremely Satisfied

By on Saturday, July 07, 2012

Pros: "Interior, exterior, storage, smooth drive"

Cons: "No carrying bars on top of car"

"We had a 2010 Mazda5, which was perfect for a family of 4; however, once we had our third and final baby it became a little too crowded in there. We literally shopped at all the minivans and settled with the Quest. My wife and I only wanted a basic model minivan just to last until our oldest heads out to college in 5 years. The Quest's, by far, had the best value of any of the basic model minivans. The interior was to die for as none of the others had a faux wood trim inside along with leather sidewalls inside. It also has chrome door handles and chrome exterior trimming. That's something you find on most fully loaded packages. The drive is superb! For a 6 cylinder engine, it is very quiet and rides very smooth. The one thing I miss on the minivans that does not come stock anymore, are the carrying bars on top of the car."

Love my Quest

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Push to Start; keyless entry; dual moonroofs"

Cons: "Price is a little high but worth all the extras"

"We had a 2004 Quest and really enjoyed its unique look and found it to be very functional for our family of five. When it came time to replace it we did look around at all other minivan options. The Chrysler Town"