2011 Nissan Quest

Based on 47 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next

a pretty cool ride! simplicity and luxury.

By on Monday, October 06, 2014

Pros: "CVT with 3.5 engine, very sharp! and simplicity..."

Cons: "the shift knob should be relocated."

"an excellent choice, seats are easy to fold, dashboard and cluster are nice, colors are pretty, good ac for this desert, comfy, the third bench is convenient, rear ac is wonderful, suspension is good quality. you can feel nothing on the highway is so easy and the most important thing for me is the engine and transmission are very sharp! 3.5 with a CVT, no shifts and very safe, strong and soft..."

Excellent Car

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "The Best Van I've Ever. Had"

"Really great Car.. No words explain it... Just buy and drive, and let me know if I'm wrong."

Pleasantly Surprised

By on Thursday, September 26, 2013

"Been researching for over 6 months now ... settled on Sienna, Sedona or GC - butI had multiple concerns: 1. Price - Sienna 2. Reliability - Sedona and GC Almost pulled the trigger. On a whim, visited a Nissan dealership. I was initially turned off by the comments about high price, 'limited space' and lack of 8 seats. 99% of the time - we only have 6 passengers ... so ultimately, this became a contender. The year end clearance was the clincher. I get a competitive price and RELIABILITY. 1. Smoooooth CVT transmission 2. Great combined mileage (22 currently but still improving) 3. Permanent roomy storage - since 3rd row folds forward. 4. Competitive total 3rd row storage - 36 cu. Feet 5. Great driving dynamics 6. Quiet - inside and out (used to my noisy MPV) 7. Comfortable 8. Nice trip computer in the base model Wish List: 1. More USB ports 2. More cubbie holes (like the 2 level glove box in the Sienna and GC) 3. Base model has no tint 4. Backup sensors should be standard"

Great value and nice drive.

By on Thursday, September 05, 2013

"Drives great and excellent in the snow. Comfy seats. Storage is limited. Wish it had more room behind the third row."

Feels Like an Infiniti / Luxury Car

By on Monday, September 23, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, Quiet, Plush, Smooth Transmission"

Cons: "Need USB ports!, Would prefer dials for the AC"

"We needed to replace our 10+ year old Mazda MPV. Reliability was #1 (wife is driving 90% of the time - with the kids), followed by comfort and price. My short list was the Sienna, Quest, Sedona and GV. Once I started researching about reliability, the Quest leapt from #3 to #1. I was leaning towards the Sedona and GV all throughout the last 6 months --- but the reliability factor kept me on the fence. The comfort (sooo quiet, plush seating) was another factor. Having driven a Mazda MPV, I was yearning for some peace and quiet without sacrificing the driving dynamics. This was where the Quest once again trumped the Sedona and GV. Somehow, driving the GV and Sedona just didn't feel solid (long term). The materials (fit and finish) didn't seem it would hold up in 10 years. Plus, the GV was very quiet but the materials made me doubt it would remain rattle free in 2-3 years. Lastly - was the price. This is where the Quest broke the tie with the Sienna. I got a very good price on the Quest that the Sienna simply could not go near to. Initially, an 8-seater was critical - but since 99% of the time, we only have 6 passengers, this made the Sienna and its price less appealing. As far as mileage, I am averaging 21 combined after 400 miles on the odometer. It is creeping up. As far as the CVT and driving dynamics - buttery smoooth! It does not have all the bells and whistles as the GV and Sedona --- (but certainly more than the Sienna) but has far better quality and reliability than the Sienna - at a very competitive price."

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next