2011 Nissan Quest

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Most comfortable seats of any car on the road

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, quiet, roomy, great audio and smooth ride"

Cons: "Doors should unlock automatically when exiting car"

"I love this vehicle. It's large and roomy and exceptionally comfortable. Gets good mileage around town (20mpg) and about 23 on the highway. Exceptionally quiet, and I love the Bose audio system and Garmin navigation. Rear seats fold flat and are easy to put down/take up. Friends are stunned how comfortable even the back seats are. Can hold 4 guys and all golf clubs with ease!"

Luxury minivan something like a Infiniti or Lexus

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Ride, luxurious, features, controls"

Cons: "gas mileage, minor wind noise,"

"We are a Nissan family I have been buying this product since 1994 now had nothing but great reliable vehicles from Nissan. I still own a Altima, Versa, Juke and now Quest purchased in Oct 2013 its the best in options and comfortable interior than ever. Ride is smooth, V6 engine makes the van an pleasant to drive love the styling of it. The controls are perfect along nice displays and navigation is at best on voice commands which is overall great on Quest SV might be top of the line looking but its a really great minivan for its money. I am happy with our 8th Nissan as is will maintenance them and planning drive until 200K miles before traded but think will keep the last ones we purchased few years ago and recently this one purchase couple months because its a great minivan ever."

Love thus van! It doesn't even compare to others!

By on Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pros: "Size, luxury feel, attention to details, cost"

Cons: "Big! Visibility in back windows"

"I bought this vehicle a few weeks ago and I have been extremely impressed! We test drove the oddessey and being "bigger" people, I found that the oddessey's front passenger seat was very uncomfortable. We were looking fooff top of the line van because we were trying to watch cost. from test driving the Sienna and oddessey, we were discouraged. I had never really considered the quest, but thoughtid at least go check it out since I was so discouraged with the other two. Oh my gosh! Intrudes likes luxury car and looks classy! It's comfortable and has tons of room. Who cares that it doesn't have the hide away seats? The seats still fold totally flat and that's all that matters! I love this van and I'm a proud owner! Highly reccomend!"

One of the Best Minivans Available this Year

By on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pros: "excellent interior, stylish exterior, CVT system"

Cons: "pricey, no navigation system, lack of storage"

"I'm a Dad with 3 kids. For 8 years, I had to drive a 2005 Kia Sedona. There is no better vehicle for an active family than a minivan but as a guy, I really hated the fact that I was forced to drive one. For years, I had it in my mind that the next automobile I would drive would be an SUV. In January 2012, my Kia Sedona required more repairs than what it was worth. It was time to move on. I spent ample time shopping around for an SUV with third row seating; I couldn't find anything that would work for the way my family runs around town on a daily basis. So, it was back to shopping for minivans. I was not pleased. I took a serious look at the Volkswagen Routan, Honda Odyssey, and Toyota Sienna. For me, these all looked like "traditional" minivans. I was also not impressed with the interiors of the Routan"

It's not bad, but I'm not crazy about it

By on Saturday, September 07, 2013

Pros: "space, large passenger areas, good stereo system"

Cons: "road noise, lack of storage"

"It's not bad gas mileage or space for cost- plenty of easily accessible rooom- lots of conveniences inside- bluetooth, steering wheel controls for stereo and bluetooth, lots of airbags for safety- all and all not too shabby. However, the road noise in this van is pretty bad- and if you sit in the back seat during travel you can't hear conversation or the radio unless it's exceptionally loud. Also, when I compared to my friends vans we don't have as much storage space (like in the floor) as some other similar type vehicles. For me,it has been a great van, but ultimately I'm shopping for something a bit more like a crossover type vehicle and something that addresses the noise issue."