2011 Nissan Quest

Based on 44 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

One of the Best Minivans Available this Year

By on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pros: "excellent interior, stylish exterior, CVT system"

Cons: "pricey, no navigation system, lack of storage"

"I'm a Dad with 3 kids. For 8 years, I had to drive a 2005 Kia Sedona. There is no better vehicle for an active family than a minivan but as a guy, I really hated the fact that I was forced to drive one. For years, I had it in my mind that the next automobile I would drive would be an SUV. In January 2012, my Kia Sedona required more repairs than what it was worth. It was time to move on. I spent ample time shopping around for an SUV with third row seating; I couldn't find anything that would work for the way my family runs around town on a daily basis. So, it was back to shopping for minivans. I was not pleased. I took a serious look at the Volkswagen Routan, Honda Odyssey, and Toyota Sienna. For me, these all looked like "traditional" minivans. I was also not impressed with the interiors of the Routan"

one of the best vans I have driven

By on Friday, April 06, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive; wonderul acceleration; no choking"

Cons: "Wish had an 8th seat, but i think I can manage"

"Great car like, crossover like, mini-van. I don't think we should call it a mini-van, as it is disgrace to the excellence it has during driving in any condition. Being suburban addict for more than 11 years, my wife decided to try QUEST, and there are no regrets. Until you sit inside and drive, you can't imagine how big the interior available room is. It feels like first class cabins of Singapore Airlines. Every person feels he/she is special. The aboslutely wonderful Nissan Engine power as usual will never disappoint or hesitate when you need power. It doesn't think like others; you demand and you got it; It is a NISSAN not Hon.... I thought we made a bad decision on room for cargo, but one trip to COSTCO, I realized I was wrong; the depth of trunk takes care of the width I lost. I can't imagine myself comparing it to a Suburban, yet giving me a feel of Maxima engine under my pedals. You will love it."

Truly love this van!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "LE"

"Our family travels a lot and before purchasing this vehicle we use to rent vans every few months. From driving every single kind of van you can think of out there to driving a friends' Nissan Quest, I truly loved the Quest. Our family owns two "name brand" cars and being in the market for a new large vehicle, this by far was our BEST vehicle purchase. Also, friendly dealership installed extra TV's in the headrests so people riding in the second/third row seats can watch different movies, play music, play video games etc. One of my children just likes going on their laptop thanks to the WI-FI connection. Also, it's great to know you can transfer all of the sound to the back of the vehicle when you need quiet time (vice versa). My children also love the natural light and air from the dual moon roof. An entertaining interior! Yes, even though other competitors out there have way more horsepower we are a family that is usually not in that much of a hurry to drive like a Ferrari in a van? Horsepower is just fine for the Nissan Quest. Easy to use Navigation system. Impressive overall!"

Do not buy a 2011 Nissan Quest

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Has nice storage features"

Cons: "Not well put together, major gas issues"

"We purchased this vehicle brand new in May 2011. After having the vehicle only a couple of months it would not start if it was parked on any kind of incline and had less than 1/4 tank of gas. The whole entire tank and fuel system was replaced. It took Nissan over 2 months to get the parts. Since having all of those parts replaced it still is not acting right. It will shutter and even completely turn off if it becomes low on gas. Since having all of these repairs done we have gotten the worst gas mileage. We have also had to have a wind kit installed after having a really loud whistle from the mirror. We choose the Nissan because it had some really neat features such as the way the seats folded in the back to allow additional storage underneath and be able to press a button to open the doors which was easy for the kids. But those features do not out weigh the number of times this vehicle has put my family in danger. I would not recommend this car to anyone."

Really Like It! Love the Room!

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "Space"

Cons: "Not enough plug-ins."

"So glad to have the space. Easy to drive. Nice look!"

Fantastic Minivan!

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "Great handling, exterior style, push to start"

Cons: "Gas mileage is OK at 18.5, primarily city driving"

"We did extensive research prior to our 2011 minivan purchase. We narrowed our seaerch down to the Quest and the Odyssey. The entire family is thrilled with our decision to purchase the 2011 Nissan Quest SL. This car handles extremely well for a minivan and the ride is superb. The interior is so much nicer than any competing van with a true luxury look and feel. We Love the push to start/keyless operation as well as the one touch doors. We also really like the unique boxy, exterior styling. Great, great car."

It's a pleasent surprise for the firs 30,000 miles

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "excellent (exceeding my honda accord) fit/finish"

Cons: "springs too soft; not as quiet as reviewed"

"Nothing went wrong so far. I guessed it right when I assumed this "Japanese made/assembled" car to drive reliably for few good miles. It hasn't given me any trouble (i had to change oil/filter only) so far.. and looks like everything is still smooth. Fit and finish is much better than that of Accord that I have. Which, btw, is just about best American car I've owned. Quest is not as quiet as Lexus (despite some reviewers) and it does NOT handle like Honda accord. It's too softly sprung. And There is quite a bit of wind noise. But for what it does (carry 7 people and bunch of stuff), it does fairly comfortably. Attention seems to have been given during the assembly and it shows. I'm glad that I did not get U.S. assembled Ody or Sienna. I had Ody and it's a good van. But not all screws are tightened right and not all seems are exactly closed."

I loooove this car!

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

Pros: "Quality, room, quiet, smooth ride, push start"

Cons: "NONE!"

"All my life I drove a sedan, but now since I've retired I wanted something practical for my new lifestyle. I didn't really want a pickup, but wanted a vehicle that I could load up with stuff for various reasons, yet have it under cover to protect against the elements. I looked at a lot of minyvans and suv's and the one I really fell in love with was the Nissan Quest! Why! (1.) It's big! Really,really BIG! A lot of room for passengers, the driver and a whole bunch of other stuff you want to carry. It's built on a frame for a suv, not a car frame, so it's higher off the ground.(Sort of like a pickup). (2.) All the seats fold flat including the front passenger seat, so you have a lot of space. (you don't have to remove the middle row seats. What a hassle!) And finally! (3.) It's a comfortable ride! The seats are big and plush, even the third row seats. The CVT transmission is smooth and flawless. The ride is quiet and the suspension smooth. And to top it off: You can see and feel the quality of the workmanship the the car. Oh! And did I mention the push button start. Cooool!!! I love this car!"

LOVE IT

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

"I have 2004 and just love it! bought it new and will have a hard time to trade it in when the time comes."

If you don't have one, GET ONE

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, 16 cup holders, push start button"

Cons: "depending on model pricey but all mini vans are like that"

"love this van, and coming from someone who kept saying never wants a mini van, hates mommy cars, I love the new 2011 Quest, i recently had the 09 maxima but with two kids under 3 and a big dog, we couldn't do anything, looked at suvs from the cx-9 to the tahoe, even different mini vans, and this one was the one to buy. I test drove different models and ended up getting the SL, I got a great deal, 9k off sticker price. There is so much room, love the third row how it folds forward so you don't lose that cargo space unlike the odessey and sienna. love the push start, and its awesome to see my child push the button on the slide door and get right in, she gets the control for the dvd player and we are good to go, trust me, you want this car"

Fantastic vehicle, best minivan on the market

By on Thursday, September 08, 2011

"Love the interior, visibility and CVT transmission. High quality workmanship is very evident. Best minivan of the current 2011 vehicles including Honda and Toyota. Wife and family say its the best vehicle we have ever bought,"

Absoutley LOVE this van!

By on Monday, September 05, 2011

Pros: "Great Ride!"

Cons: "NONE"

"Love the interior,exterior and the way it DRIVES. Have to be careful not to speed since it rides so smooth. Very comfortable seats in each row, easy to get in and out of. Ample storage too, and lots of room."

INCREDIBLE!!!

By on Thursday, September 01, 2011

I want this car

Pros: "smooth, comfortable, easy to drive, lots of space, excellent design!"

Cons: "pricey"

"Definitely on my prayer list! I just test drove the Nissan Quest LE van! I never thought I would even like it! I love it! My kids love it! For those who see this ... Please help me in praying for a miracle so I can own it. Thanks!"

best minivan ever

By on Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pros: "comfortable"

"sporty comfortable fun to drrive economic and better than any other minivan ive had."

best minivan ever

By on Monday, August 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "great no complaints"

"comfortable reliable smooth drive and no mechanical problems nissan just can't be beat i would reccomend this to everyone who drives minivan's"

best vehicle ever

By on Friday, August 12, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

"nice comfortable affordable better then toyota and very reliable."

What a van

By on Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Pros: "Price, quality, features, space"

Cons: "No heated seats if you don't go for the leather interior."

"We went for the SL model which includes leather and heated seats: the finish is superb, it looks like some German luxury car inside. Very nice. The keyless operation is great, it is quiet and comfortable and has a huge trunk space behind the 3rd row. Driving position is excellent and all the passengers commented on how good the seats in 2nd and 3rd rows are. Love it. Also got a great deal on it."

better then toyota

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"traded in 2011 sienna le v6. van was to big not good in snow nissan loks more sporty .love the fact dont have to use keys to drive it.love the fact its all from japan.shop around got mine for dealer invoice"

i have had much better

By on Monday, January 31, 2011

"not to great but comfortable"