2011 Nissan Quest

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Best Mini Van!!!! Everyone who sees it, wants it!

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Double Sun Roofs, COOL!!!!!! My kids friends love it!!!!

"Well built. No complaints. Handles great!!! Very fast, and very quiet. No road noise at all!!! Awesome sound system, DVD viewings and, and camera!!! Love all the hidden cup holders, and the wide angle viewing for traffic!!! Men have stopped me wanting to ask more about my Mini Van. Way better than 2015 Chrysler Town & Country S, 2015 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite, and the 2015 Toyota Sienna SE. I have driven all of them. Plus you get better rebates on last year models, even though fully loaded!!!! Go for it! My kids say mommy's Toyota Sienna is "junk" compared to daddy's Nissan Quest!!!"

Double Sun Roofs, COOL!!!!!! My kids friends love it!!!!

best vehicle ever

By on Friday, August 12, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

"nice comfortable affordable better then toyota and very reliable."

Fantastic vehicle, best minivan on the market

By on Thursday, September 08, 2011

"Love the interior, visibility and CVT transmission. High quality workmanship is very evident. Best minivan of the current 2011 vehicles including Honda and Toyota. Wife and family say its the best vehicle we have ever bought,"

If you don't have one, GET ONE

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, 16 cup holders, push start button"

Cons: "depending on model pricey but all mini vans are like that"

"love this van, and coming from someone who kept saying never wants a mini van, hates mommy cars, I love the new 2011 Quest, i recently had the 09 maxima but with two kids under 3 and a big dog, we couldn't do anything, looked at suvs from the cx-9 to the tahoe, even different mini vans, and this one was the one to buy. I test drove different models and ended up getting the SL, I got a great deal, 9k off sticker price. There is so much room, love the third row how it folds forward so you don't lose that cargo space unlike the odessey and sienna. love the push start, and its awesome to see my child push the button on the slide door and get right in, she gets the control for the dvd player and we are good to go, trust me, you want this car"

From a Sedan to a Minivan

By on Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Pros: "Keyless entry, Interiors (Wow!!!) and Lots more!!"

Cons: "Entry to 3rd row"

"I am a guy with 2 kids and I never Imagined I would drive a minivan. I was driving a toyota camry for the last 7 years and really loved it. Since the car started giving some trouble we thought of upgrading to a either a big size SUV or a Mini-Van. I test drove couple of SUV's and even though I really liked the sporty drive I hate the 3rd row seating arrangement in most of them. Of the Minivans I test drove I liked Odyssey and Sienna but the 2012 Quest beat them hands down. There is no comparision to the interiors of the Quest with Sienna or Odyssey. I observed Nissan borrows a lot of their interior design from the up-market cousin Infinity and Quest is no exception to that. The interiors look very stylish and gives an expensive feeling and the exteriors looks awesome (Like couple of other reviewers said, the handles are chrome plated with one touch operation) keyless entry is very good and I really liked that fact that you cannot lock the key inside the vehicle. Drive is very smooth and is pretty sporty. I also got a very good price on the Quest, which made my decision very easy. The only drawback I felt was the second row seats would not fold of their base and would only move forward, also the rear doors do not go all the way back, this makes it little difficult to enter the 3rd row."