2009 Nissan Quest

7.5

Based on 369 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

MONEY PIT!!!!!

By on Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pros: "Good looking minivan"

Cons: "too many to list"

"I have owned this car now for 3 years and have had nothing but trouble. It had 45000 miles when I bought it. Brakes, Tires, Rotors, CD Player, Leaking moon roof. Great looking van and very comfortable which is a good thing because you'll be sitting in it on the side of the road a lot! Can't get rid of it soon enough!"

Awesome Value for a Family Van

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pros: "Low price, reliable, powerfull, spacious, style"

Cons: "Front seats lack comfort, no custom parts"

"If you have a large family and even a couple of babies in large car seats it fits us all well. The front seats are not comfy but function well. Middle row seats are adjustable to allow more or less leg room. Back seat fits three adults fine and have cup holders and good amount of room. The back has tons of room for 5 peoples luggage. Power wise the van does great with its size and fully loaded it does well up high elevations too. These have the same 3.5L motor as the 350Z and it sounds good. Trans shifts smoothly and docile, not for racing at all but will spin the tires at a stop light with Traction Control Off. Not many custom items for van, few chrome do-dads, would benefit from a new exhaust to rid of the notorious Pinch in the pipe and the restrictive muffler. Use of the 91 Octane is only usefull on days above 90deg, heavy hauling, or going up-hill alot. Perfect van for a budget and reliable as any Nissan."

Really nice, very comfortable and has great torque

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "Plenty of power, comfortable, looks good too."

Cons: "its a minivan.... not cool."

"I was suprised to find I actually like driving this mini van. I am a muscle car guy and did not want to be seen in this. I was very impressed with the power and comfort. It has everything and plenty of room for my large frame. We took it on vacation and loved it. The ride quality is as good or better than my cadillac. You also have plenty of room to haul stuff as the back chairs fold down and the others move too. I had a full 12 foot ladder inside this van. wow it really is a great vehicle."

Best Van for the $$$$$

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "great value and the best LOOKING minivan EVER!"

Cons: "Brakes seemed like they were underpowered"

"This was my 2nd consecutive Nissan Quest, with the first being the middle of the line optioned version. This time we went with the leather/DVD/auto everything model and it has been a great vehicle from the start. Driving at reasonable highway speeds yields surprising MPG, I have averaged over 28 mpg on trips of 500 miles when the geography has been more or less level. When keeping up with traffic becomes a priority, I get more like 22-23 mpg. The ONLY thing I feel could have been more solidly built on this van would be the brakes. This one is a few hundred pounds heavier than the first model, and you can feel it in the brake pedal. I had to have the brakes done at 40K miles, which is a little early in my opinion. All the electronic/power options work like a charm, although the fancy sunroof panels were a waste as I keep them closed almost all the time, they contribute significantly to the solar hotbox effect in summer sun! The seats are not as soft or even as supportive as some other model vans, but I have never had any issues with leg fatigue or discomfort on the longest trips (I regularly drive the entire duration of all family trips, some in excess of 600 miles in a day). ALSO, and this is IMPORTANT...when you fold all the seats, you can fit 4x8 sheets of plywood in the van. I've had trucks that won't hold full sheets of plywood."

one of the best vehicles I've owned

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, great highway and city."

"With very little maintenance I've put tons of miles hauling the family, pets and running a painting business it's been a rock of a car. And I love how it drives. and still drives and drives some more."