2008 Nissan Quest

7.5

Based on 364 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

I love this van

By on Thursday, August 09, 2007

"Looks better than any van on the road. No problems at 30k. Tires are a little expensive, but I found a new set on Craig's List that was one size larger that fits the new Crysler for $160. I would buy again."

Impressed

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"I just purchased the 2007 Quest, coming form a 2005 Dodge Carvan SXT there's really no comparsion. I started having some problems with my Carvan and looked at the Quest. I was very impressed with the interior and the leg room in the inside. Having a family of 5 with long legs, this is a plus. The Quest rides just like a car and its more of a luxury van if anything. I look forward to many long rides on the road."

Nagging Rattles

By on Monday, August 06, 2007

"We put 54,000 miles on our 2004 Quest. Within the first year we experienced rattles in the doors and squeaks in the rear seat hardware that the dealer could not get rid of. Nissan knew they had a problem with this model year and did a major overhaul in 2007. Engine and drive train are very solid. We liked the pep and styling so much we decided to try another Quest and just bought a 2007."

Best in class

By on Monday, August 06, 2007

"It's the mini-van for people who hate mini-vans. That's me and it might be you. The styling is exceptional, of course and separates the Quest from other boxy competitors. The 3.5 liter, 240BHP engine is always eager and smooth through the gears. I' d like for the seats to have a little more thigh support but the configuration and room inside the cabin does allow for easy back-and-forth motion, reclining to one's tastes and an easy to find comfort position to ride or drive. The room inside the Quest is notable as are the ease of entry and exit thanks to the wide track opening of the sliding doors. Mileage for a 4000lb van is exceptional in my view. I've averaged around 21mpg in mixed driving which has exceeded my expectations. The Quest is an excellent vehicle for all the reasons one buys any vehicle and it might be the one you want if you're the type, like me, that doesn't like to follow the beaten path. A slight annoyance that I'm attempting to remedy is the fact that my van did not come with factory installed XM satellite radio. It's configured for that capability but has resulted in some frustrating forays into the after market in attempting to find all the hardware: Unit, harness, cables and antenna. I'm closer to getting all that done and properly installed but it is a task to find anyone with the proper configuration to make this a factory installed reality. If you want satellite radio, it's best to buy one with it already installed, obviously. The cost of getting the hardware is around $300 and most dealers then want an additional $300-400 to install, so be advised if you're thinking of adding it later."

just bought 2007 QUEST S

By on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A 2007 QUEST S FOR MY WIFE , SHE LOVES IT AND I HAVE DRIVEN IT ALL WEEKEND , VERY COMFORTABLE AND STYLISH, LOTS OF POWER FOR A GROCERY GETTER. AND THE GRANDKIDS LOVE THE DVD WITH WIRELESS HEADSETS. WE PLAN AT THIS TIME TO KEEP THE QUEST FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. WE AVERAGE BOUGHT 15,000 MILES A YEAR PER CAR, HOPING TO GET LOTS OF USE."