2007 Nissan Quest

7.5

Based on 373 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

Nice mini-van

By on Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pros: "Great seats and ride comfort."

Cons: "Verry poor milage."

"Bought a 2008 Quest with 30,000 milesa on it. Got a fair price. I really like the seats in this vehicle but, find that the drivers seat does not exted far enough back for my 6 foot tall legs. It would be nice if the seat bottom would rise up more; it would help to support my legs. I get no where near the claimed milage. On a 1700 mile trip I averaged 19.8 miles per gallon. Around town (for me it would be considered mixed driving) I average 13-14 mpg. Previous vehicle was a Ford Taurus. The Taurus averaged 23-24mpg around town and 27-29 mpg on the road. My wife loves the quest. It is a very comfortable vehicle to ride in. Everyone that rides in the back is amazed at the ride quality and seats. The power doors are a nice addition."

A swiss army knife on wheels with style

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Feature laden, hauls lots of stuff."

Cons: "Mechanical reliability & build less than stellar."

"I am a car guy and resisted getting a minivan until my kids made me. That said, I have owned many vehicles and this one stands out for its combination of comfort, convenience and usefulness. The styling of the interior was different and cool, with lots of glass in the roof and all day comfortable leather seats that, dare I say it, were designed to mimic a quality ladies handbag. The Bose stereo unit has had some issues but still sounds good and the DVD player, which was unusual at the time, still works great. A nifty appliance all in all."

Great engine and handling. Poor quality interior.

By on Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pros: "Quick and paid for."

Cons: "Overall quality not great."

"Engine is great. Acceleration is great. Handles like a car. Better looking than most vans. Seats are comfortable and very roomy. Good cargo space. Lots of cupholders. Interior components are CHEAP and feel like they will snap off. (Some have) Power sliding door once got stuck and then fell off when I tried to force it closed. Eventually, just straightened the hinge and cut the cable for the motor. Now manual door: problem solved! Doors always freeze closed in winter even though I silicone the weather stripping. Power hatch works most of the time. Nissan has a propensity for attaching aluminum components to steel underneath, so have had lots of rotted aluminum clanking around underneath. Cheap steel oilpan rusted through. Lots to like and lots to dislike. Probably second and last Nissan."

MIGHT AS WELL HAVE A CAR PAYMENT

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Very Roomy"

Cons: "Always under repair, expensive parts"

"What a piece of junk. Had 2 ABS computers replaced under warranty and now I'm on the hook for the third. Had to put a timing belt in it last year. Repairs added up pretty quick. Nissan sold a lemon and they know it. Do not purchase. Whatever you do, run away from this car..."

wonderful

By on Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THIS VAN,I HAVE DRIVEN THIS VAN HALF A DOZEN TRIPS TO MEXICO, ALL I'VE PUT IN IT IS GAS. VERY ECONOMIC, THIS IS THE BEST VEHICLE I'VE OWNED SO FAR. HONDA, TOYOTA ARE NO MATCH FOR THE QUEST. IT'S BEEN MY BEST INVESTMENT SO FAR, VAN WISE... MY KIDS LOVE IT!!!"