2007 Nissan Quest

7.5

Based on 373 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

Awesome Value for a Family Van

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pros: "Low price, reliable, powerfull, spacious, style"

Cons: "Front seats lack comfort, no custom parts"

"If you have a large family and even a couple of babies in large car seats it fits us all well. The front seats are not comfy but function well. Middle row seats are adjustable to allow more or less leg room. Back seat fits three adults fine and have cup holders and good amount of room. The back has tons of room for 5 peoples luggage. Power wise the van does great with its size and fully loaded it does well up high elevations too. These have the same 3.5L motor as the 350Z and it sounds good. Trans shifts smoothly and docile, not for racing at all but will spin the tires at a stop light with Traction Control Off. Not many custom items for van, few chrome do-dads, would benefit from a new exhaust to rid of the notorious Pinch in the pipe and the restrictive muffler. Use of the 91 Octane is only usefull on days above 90deg, heavy hauling, or going up-hill alot. Perfect van for a budget and reliable as any Nissan."

Best Van for the $$$$$

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pros: "great value and the best LOOKING minivan EVER!"

Cons: "Brakes seemed like they were underpowered"

"This was my 2nd consecutive Nissan Quest, with the first being the middle of the line optioned version. This time we went with the leather/DVD/auto everything model and it has been a great vehicle from the start. Driving at reasonable highway speeds yields surprising MPG, I have averaged over 28 mpg on trips of 500 miles when the geography has been more or less level. When keeping up with traffic becomes a priority, I get more like 22-23 mpg. The ONLY thing I feel could have been more solidly built on this van would be the brakes. This one is a few hundred pounds heavier than the first model, and you can feel it in the brake pedal. I had to have the brakes done at 40K miles, which is a little early in my opinion. All the electronic/power options work like a charm, although the fancy sunroof panels were a waste as I keep them closed almost all the time, they contribute significantly to the solar hotbox effect in summer sun! The seats are not as soft or even as supportive as some other model vans, but I have never had any issues with leg fatigue or discomfort on the longest trips (I regularly drive the entire duration of all family trips, some in excess of 600 miles in a day). ALSO, and this is IMPORTANT...when you fold all the seats, you can fit 4x8 sheets of plywood in the van. I've had trucks that won't hold full sheets of plywood."

Love this van

By on Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pros: "style, comfortable"

Cons: "repairs seem a little early for the mileage"

"I love the way this van looks! Not to mention the room my teenage boys have in the 3rd row seat!!! I am not happy however, that I just replaced the catalytic converter at 98k. I haven't had many other issues but do worry at the mileage we are at now may be turning to a money pit."

I love this car. I bought it in 2006 and the only

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"repairs I have had on this car is the replacement of rotors and brakes. The car is nice to drive and very dependable. The only negative thing is the mileage I get with it. It gets 18mpg but it really has the get up and go especially on entrance ramps. I know I am going to have a hard time finding a replacement for this car."

Business and Family do mix

By on Monday, September 17, 2012

Pros: "looks great, drives great, awesome for family trip"

Cons: "loud ride"

"I bought this car for business use as well as hauling my family of 5. I got the top of the line all the bells and whistles model. I felt comfortable driving around co-workers and colleagues as well as my family. The cons are it's a bit of a noisy ride and there are only two cupholders in the front of the car. I love the car -- it looks good, runs great, and has all the bells and whistles that keep mom and dad happy. I would do it all over again. We looked at the Odessey but for what we paid and what we got, the Nissan was a great choice!"