2007 Nissan Quest

7.4

Based on 373 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

I love this car. I bought it in 2006 and the only

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"repairs I have had on this car is the replacement of rotors and brakes. The car is nice to drive and very dependable. The only negative thing is the mileage I get with it. It gets 18mpg but it really has the get up and go especially on entrance ramps. I know I am going to have a hard time finding a replacement for this car."

Nice mini-van

By on Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pros: "Great seats and ride comfort."

Cons: "Verry poor milage."

"Bought a 2008 Quest with 30,000 milesa on it. Got a fair price. I really like the seats in this vehicle but, find that the drivers seat does not exted far enough back for my 6 foot tall legs. It would be nice if the seat bottom would rise up more; it would help to support my legs. I get no where near the claimed milage. On a 1700 mile trip I averaged 19.8 miles per gallon. Around town (for me it would be considered mixed driving) I average 13-14 mpg. Previous vehicle was a Ford Taurus. The Taurus averaged 23-24mpg around town and 27-29 mpg on the road. My wife loves the quest. It is a very comfortable vehicle to ride in. Everyone that rides in the back is amazed at the ride quality and seats. The power doors are a nice addition."

It's a Nissan

By on Saturday, December 26, 2015

Pros: "Typical Japanese engineered vehicle with 0 failure"

Cons: "not a thing"

"I bought this new in 2005, currently 30,000 mile. I don't drive a lot as shown in my odometer, and I don't trust mechanics, so I do all the mechanical work at home. After owning this car for more than 10 years, I can write a legitimate review. I haven't had a single failure for last ten years. Only issue is the factory equipped Goodyear LS tires that was recently replaced. Another issue is the way engine is mounted; pretty difficult to replace spark plugs; that probably explains why Nissan opted to use 100,000 mile spark plugs from the factory. Those who make friends with mechanics, prepare to spend good money on tuneup or if EGR sensor need to be replaced. I checked the brake caliper, they're well within safety limit, but front disc is seemingly warping as I can feel subtle vibration when vehicle is coming to stop. Instead of turning original disc for $30 from reputable machine shop, I chose to buy pair of (allegedly customer return item) front discs from Amazon for $23. Other than normal maintenance such as oil, fluids or tires, my total maintenance cost of owning this car for ten years is $23, that is, about $2/year. That's not bad!"

Over All on the Motor Very Poor. Timing Chain

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pros: "Looks Nice, Has Good Speed,"

Cons: "Bad,Motors in them, Bad Brakes,"

"The Motor and Timing Chain is the Biggest Downfall in this type of van.Brakes are Another Thing. Always Have to Change the Brakes on These Vans. Something that they are not Telling People . That this,IS This Vehicle's Biggest DownFall.Buyer Beware!"

A swiss army knife on wheels with style

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Feature laden, hauls lots of stuff."

Cons: "Mechanical reliability & build less than stellar."

"I am a car guy and resisted getting a minivan until my kids made me. That said, I have owned many vehicles and this one stands out for its combination of comfort, convenience and usefulness. The styling of the interior was different and cool, with lots of glass in the roof and all day comfortable leather seats that, dare I say it, were designed to mimic a quality ladies handbag. The Bose stereo unit has had some issues but still sounds good and the DVD player, which was unusual at the time, still works great. A nifty appliance all in all."