2007 Nissan Quest

7.5

Based on 370 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

Great car....

By on Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pros: "Strong , roomy , comfortable , responsive...."

Cons: "Could use better materials for interior....."

"We own this car for 8 years. Did many trips around midwest and south .Drove it to FL ( 3 times) and Niagara Falls. Summer weekly trips to Indiana , Michigan or Wisconsin , from Chicago suburbs. So far i had to replace tires , brakes and oil of course. As I write this review my car is in the shop for general maintenance and some fixes.My Nissan has 113K on it , mostly driven by my wife. Never a major problem.I mean my car.....My mechanic just called and said that we need to change tires , front and rear brakes , transimssion fluid is getting brownish, A/C unit has to be refilled ,a control pannel replaced (short circuit on switches or something like that), need a wheel alligment ,new belts ,new schock absorbers ....Seems like a lot's of things , but after that many miles i think that's pretty fair amount of things to be replaced. And because i bought it brand new and i love this van , I am fixing all problems and gonna keep it for another 5 years.No car ( even those expensive ones) can go without a wear forever....Once more , great car ....."

How can you not like this car?

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "Most practicle car I ever owned."

Ready to go!

"I inherited this car from my wife who didn't want to have the "soccer mom" image anymore and switched to a crossover. I sold my '86 Chevy step-side and glad I did. I don't know what I'd do without this van. It has towing package so I can haul "stuff". I have an adapter for the hitch that allows me to put my kyak on board too. On recent trip in south I visited a lot of cival war sites. With the back seats down I camped in comfort. When I go to Home Depot or Lowes guy's with trucks stare at me as I load a 4x8 sheet of plywood and 10' 2x6's and can still close the tailgate. And one more thing, it's a great tailgate machine at football games."

Ready to go!

Love this car

By on Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"I bought the 2007 in Oct. of 2006 and it is great. I got the DVD option and for anyone with kids, this is a must have. They can watch videos while I listen to the radio or not. Although its a minivan, it drives like a car and handles well. The central console is stylish and functional."

Awesome Value for a Family Van

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pros: "Low price, reliable, powerfull, spacious, style"

Cons: "Front seats lack comfort, no custom parts"

"If you have a large family and even a couple of babies in large car seats it fits us all well. The front seats are not comfy but function well. Middle row seats are adjustable to allow more or less leg room. Back seat fits three adults fine and have cup holders and good amount of room. The back has tons of room for 5 peoples luggage. Power wise the van does great with its size and fully loaded it does well up high elevations too. These have the same 3.5L motor as the 350Z and it sounds good. Trans shifts smoothly and docile, not for racing at all but will spin the tires at a stop light with Traction Control Off. Not many custom items for van, few chrome do-dads, would benefit from a new exhaust to rid of the notorious Pinch in the pipe and the restrictive muffler. Use of the 91 Octane is only usefull on days above 90deg, heavy hauling, or going up-hill alot. Perfect van for a budget and reliable as any Nissan."

We'll probably buy another one

By on Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Just like a lot of consumers, I really wanted a mini-van, but most of them seemed way outside of my price range (typical mini-van consumers = families with small children = limited disposable income). I did a lot of research, and although the Toyota Sienna was my top choice, it was too expensive. The Nissan Quest was my second choice, and we happend to get a great deal... so, the great price coupled with the fantastic safety features, and we had a new family vehicle. We've had the van over 2 years and never had one problem. We've taken this on many trips across many states, and I still love it. The A/C works perfectly, the interior has held up to 2 rowdy toddlers. We took a 4 day road trip with 7 people, 12 suitcases and a large cooler, and we were comfortable the whole way! Even those in the very back. We will probably buy another Nissan Quest... Even if we have enough for that Toyota Sienna I wanted in the first place."

Love this van

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "style, comfortable"

Cons: "repairs seem a little early for the mileage"

"I love the way this van looks! Not to mention the room my teenage boys have in the 3rd row seat!!! I am not happy however, that I just replaced the catalytic converter at 98k. I haven't had many other issues but do worry at the mileage we are at now may be turning to a money pit."

Great minivan

By on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"I bought this after saying I would NEVER drive a minivan. The styling was different than most others - I thought all others looked the same! I bought it used about 4 years and it now has over 145K miles on it and is still running great. My kids and their friends have plenty of room and, if the extra seating isn't needed, the 3rd row folds flat for plenty of additional cargo space. No issues with this vehicle & would definitely recommend for a minivan."

Best Van for the $$$$$

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "great value and the best LOOKING minivan EVER!"

Cons: "Brakes seemed like they were underpowered"

"This was my 2nd consecutive Nissan Quest, with the first being the middle of the line optioned version. This time we went with the leather/DVD/auto everything model and it has been a great vehicle from the start. Driving at reasonable highway speeds yields surprising MPG, I have averaged over 28 mpg on trips of 500 miles when the geography has been more or less level. When keeping up with traffic becomes a priority, I get more like 22-23 mpg. The ONLY thing I feel could have been more solidly built on this van would be the brakes. This one is a few hundred pounds heavier than the first model, and you can feel it in the brake pedal. I had to have the brakes done at 40K miles, which is a little early in my opinion. All the electronic/power options work like a charm, although the fancy sunroof panels were a waste as I keep them closed almost all the time, they contribute significantly to the solar hotbox effect in summer sun! The seats are not as soft or even as supportive as some other model vans, but I have never had any issues with leg fatigue or discomfort on the longest trips (I regularly drive the entire duration of all family trips, some in excess of 600 miles in a day). ALSO, and this is IMPORTANT...when you fold all the seats, you can fit 4x8 sheets of plywood in the van. I've had trucks that won't hold full sheets of plywood."

I WILL NEVER BUY A NISSAN AGAIN!!!!

By on Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pros: "When the car is actually running, its drives nice"

Cons: "See above. Bottom line is that I find this car to be unreliable."

"Bought the car used and put 30,000 miles on it. within that time, I've replaced 6 coil packs, two cam shaft sensors, the rear motor mount bolts broke off . . yes. . they broke off, EVAP system issues, doors not closing or working right, leaking roof, center dash works intermittenly, and also had to repair various fuses/bulbs, and the DVD player burned/went out. Goes through batteries super fast, I replace it almost every 12 months. Put simply, worst car I have ever purchased. Left us stranded up in the mountains on our camping trip."

I love this car. I bought it in 2006 and the only

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"repairs I have had on this car is the replacement of rotors and brakes. The car is nice to drive and very dependable. The only negative thing is the mileage I get with it. It gets 18mpg but it really has the get up and go especially on entrance ramps. I know I am going to have a hard time finding a replacement for this car."