2006 Nissan Quest

7.5

Based on 370 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

the car has to many defect ,tramision,time belts,

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Reason: So many problems

"Please don't purchase Nissan Quest 2006"

Too many mechanical issues-brought it new and

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "when it runs great ride, roomy"

Cons: "cup holders on 2nd row seats break off easy-cost"

"We had to have the transmission replaced twice,the catalytic converters replaced 3times and the engine seals replaced. constantly leaking. also the brake wear was awful and noted on most complaint sites for this care When it runs it is a great riding car, comfortable, roomy great interior."

Best minivan ever!

By on Thursday, January 08, 2015

Pros: "Great sound system and road handling"

Cons: "Outside noise around the sliding doors"

"We bought our 2005 Quest from a one owner individual and it has been the best minivan I've ever owned and I have owned about 5 in my life time. I have had a brand new Dodge, used GM, and Nissan is my first foreign model. The engine runs so smooth in this van and I have get-up and go! like any small sports car out there. I love the way it handles the road and it's a pleasure to drive. I think the only downside I have found is that I can hear wind noise around the sliding doors. I want to buy another one just like this one in 2015."

The Quest has been the best van that I have owned

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "Great value and quality for the money."

Cons: "Front seat ergonomics and automatic windows."

"Still running strong after 10 years and 173K miles. No major repairs over the life of the vehicle. Great value and I definitely got my monies worth out of the van. Only minor issues are the ergonomics of the front seats and the drivers and passenger windows don't go up automatically even though we have and the drivers side fixed once. The window bug seems to be a common problem with these vans. Other than those two minor issues it has been a great van and I am hoping to get another 80K miles out of it."

Excellent family vehicle

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "Lots of room. Stylish in and out."

Cons: "Some electrical problems."

"At 10+ years, this van still looks good and runs great. We performed all scheduled maintenance and oil changes. After year 7 we started having the following troubles: the second-row heating controls stopped working, so only the front-seat passengers can regular heat/AC for front and rear. The radio cuts out when we go over bumps but comes back on. The auto-up on the passenger front window will take the window all the way up and bring it back down about 3". You have to put it back up again to make it stay. There is a loud tapping when it is first started, but the mechanic told us that once the car warms, it will go away. He is right. After about 5 min it goes away. My struts are now shot. The interior is fantastic. It is beautiful, comfortable, and has lots of storage. 6' tall passengers have plenty of leg room in the first and second rows. The third row is a tighter fit, but not as bad as any of the other vans I have been in. The third row is very heavy to get up and down, but it is much more substantial than those in other vans. The panoramic windows have always been a hit, and the DVD player has never failed us. I will miss this vehicle and will be sad to let it go. I do mostly city driving. Average 19.6 mpg."