2006 Nissan Quest

7.5

Based on 370 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

Love this van

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "style, comfortable"

Cons: "repairs seem a little early for the mileage"

"I love the way this van looks! Not to mention the room my teenage boys have in the 3rd row seat!!! I am not happy however, that I just replaced the catalytic converter at 98k. I haven't had many other issues but do worry at the mileage we are at now may be turning to a money pit."

Great minivan

By on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"I bought this after saying I would NEVER drive a minivan. The styling was different than most others - I thought all others looked the same! I bought it used about 4 years and it now has over 145K miles on it and is still running great. My kids and their friends have plenty of room and, if the extra seating isn't needed, the 3rd row folds flat for plenty of additional cargo space. No issues with this vehicle & would definitely recommend for a minivan."

Best Van for the $$$$$

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "great value and the best LOOKING minivan EVER!"

Cons: "Brakes seemed like they were underpowered"

"This was my 2nd consecutive Nissan Quest, with the first being the middle of the line optioned version. This time we went with the leather/DVD/auto everything model and it has been a great vehicle from the start. Driving at reasonable highway speeds yields surprising MPG, I have averaged over 28 mpg on trips of 500 miles when the geography has been more or less level. When keeping up with traffic becomes a priority, I get more like 22-23 mpg. The ONLY thing I feel could have been more solidly built on this van would be the brakes. This one is a few hundred pounds heavier than the first model, and you can feel it in the brake pedal. I had to have the brakes done at 40K miles, which is a little early in my opinion. All the electronic/power options work like a charm, although the fancy sunroof panels were a waste as I keep them closed almost all the time, they contribute significantly to the solar hotbox effect in summer sun! The seats are not as soft or even as supportive as some other model vans, but I have never had any issues with leg fatigue or discomfort on the longest trips (I regularly drive the entire duration of all family trips, some in excess of 600 miles in a day). ALSO, and this is IMPORTANT...when you fold all the seats, you can fit 4x8 sheets of plywood in the van. I've had trucks that won't hold full sheets of plywood."

I WILL NEVER BUY A NISSAN AGAIN!!!!

By on Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pros: "When the car is actually running, its drives nice"

Cons: "See above. Bottom line is that I find this car to be unreliable."

"Bought the car used and put 30,000 miles on it. within that time, I've replaced 6 coil packs, two cam shaft sensors, the rear motor mount bolts broke off . . yes. . they broke off, EVAP system issues, doors not closing or working right, leaking roof, center dash works intermittenly, and also had to repair various fuses/bulbs, and the DVD player burned/went out. Goes through batteries super fast, I replace it almost every 12 months. Put simply, worst car I have ever purchased. Left us stranded up in the mountains on our camping trip."

I love this car. I bought it in 2006 and the only

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"repairs I have had on this car is the replacement of rotors and brakes. The car is nice to drive and very dependable. The only negative thing is the mileage I get with it. It gets 18mpg but it really has the get up and go especially on entrance ramps. I know I am going to have a hard time finding a replacement for this car."