2005 Nissan Quest

7.5

Based on 369 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

Impressed

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"I just purchased the 2007 Quest, coming form a 2005 Dodge Carvan SXT there's really no comparsion. I started having some problems with my Carvan and looked at the Quest. I was very impressed with the interior and the leg room in the inside. Having a family of 5 with long legs, this is a plus. The Quest rides just like a car and its more of a luxury van if anything. I look forward to many long rides on the road."

Nagging Rattles

By on Monday, August 06, 2007

"We put 54,000 miles on our 2004 Quest. Within the first year we experienced rattles in the doors and squeaks in the rear seat hardware that the dealer could not get rid of. Nissan knew they had a problem with this model year and did a major overhaul in 2007. Engine and drive train are very solid. We liked the pep and styling so much we decided to try another Quest and just bought a 2007."

just bought 2007 QUEST S

By on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A 2007 QUEST S FOR MY WIFE , SHE LOVES IT AND I HAVE DRIVEN IT ALL WEEKEND , VERY COMFORTABLE AND STYLISH, LOTS OF POWER FOR A GROCERY GETTER. AND THE GRANDKIDS LOVE THE DVD WITH WIRELESS HEADSETS. WE PLAN AT THIS TIME TO KEEP THE QUEST FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. WE AVERAGE BOUGHT 15,000 MILES A YEAR PER CAR, HOPING TO GET LOTS OF USE."

A LOT OF PROBLEMS

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"IN SHOP A LOT. MANY COSMETIC ISSUES. BRAKE ISSUES. CONSTANTLY IN SHOP REPLACING THINGS"

Handles Well

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"I have owned this vehicle for a few years now and I am generally happy with it, however I do have some negatives to share as well. For the positives, the vehicles handles well for a med-large vehicle. I feel that this van handles much better than the Sienna and there isnt much body roll when cornering and the steering is not jittery like the Sienna. Gas mileage is acceptable and so is the power. I do not like the center console plastic matte finish material. It scuffs very easy and is impossible to prevent and hard to clean without rubbing off or discoloring the finish. I have had problems with the premature wear of the brake system. I expect the redesigned Quest to be more refined."