2005 Nissan Quest

7.5

Based on 370 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"We have owned this van for about a year and have put 31,000 miles on it without one problem. The only thing that bothers me is how the value does not hold, especially if you drive it like we do. It is a good product and we enjoy it, especially with the grandchildren. Roomy, comfortable, easy to get in and out of and drives exceptionally well. We will look at another one in a year or two and then I will really be able to see what I can do with the trade-in value Hope we do well as we do like the van."

People Hauler Plus!!!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"This is a great minivan. Whether I'm driving by myself or with 6 other people, the new Quest is a real jewel. It's very comfortable not only for the front seat passengers, but for those in the 2nd and 3rd rows too! It's got all the power you need to get from point A to B yet still gets respectable gas mileage around town and out on the road. The styling is pretty nice (especially for a minivan). Even if you hadn't considered a minivan before, this one's worth checking out!"

Not bad

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"We are overall happy with our 2005 Quest S. There are a few small issues, latest being big. Power tailgate isnt working properly and costly to fix. Nice van, powerful, very roomy, and better than any Chrysler or Ford product!"

Don't get a Quest

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"I had a 99 Quest, so I got a newer one. BIG MISTAKE. I hate it. It is a problem child, and now I'm looking to get rid of it. The Nissan Dealer is mostly the problem."

Nice Styling, not so good Mechanically

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"I may have gotten a mechanical clunker, but the van is the best for roominess. It has plenty of power, even fully loaded. I have had minor problems with the exhaust, a window motor, weird vibrations and knocking noises, which took the dealer 2 or 3x to correct. The van looks really good. It seems to go thru Front brakes quickly. I have 34,000 miles on it and have had brakes changed 3x with one change including rotors. Maybe it is my wife's driving? Who Knows."