2005 Nissan Quest

7.5

Based on 369 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

People Hauler Plus!!!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"This is a great minivan. Whether I'm driving by myself or with 6 other people, the new Quest is a real jewel. It's very comfortable not only for the front seat passengers, but for those in the 2nd and 3rd rows too! It's got all the power you need to get from point A to B yet still gets respectable gas mileage around town and out on the road. The styling is pretty nice (especially for a minivan). Even if you hadn't considered a minivan before, this one's worth checking out!"

Not bad

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"We are overall happy with our 2005 Quest S. There are a few small issues, latest being big. Power tailgate isnt working properly and costly to fix. Nice van, powerful, very roomy, and better than any Chrysler or Ford product!"

Don't get a Quest

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"I had a 99 Quest, so I got a newer one. BIG MISTAKE. I hate it. It is a problem child, and now I'm looking to get rid of it. The Nissan Dealer is mostly the problem."

Nice Styling, not so good Mechanically

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"I may have gotten a mechanical clunker, but the van is the best for roominess. It has plenty of power, even fully loaded. I have had minor problems with the exhaust, a window motor, weird vibrations and knocking noises, which took the dealer 2 or 3x to correct. The van looks really good. It seems to go thru Front brakes quickly. I have 34,000 miles on it and have had brakes changed 3x with one change including rotors. Maybe it is my wife's driving? Who Knows."

Worst Vehicle I ever owned!!

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Since I purchased the Vehicle in 2004, I had several mechanical problems with the vehicle. It is a noisy vehicle because things keep breaking down. My sunroof would not open. My heat shield keeps loosening so now I hear a rattling noise. This problem happened twice. Nissan decided to extend the warranty for everyone since there were several complaints about the noises. My cable broke on the hatch. Too much to list."