2002 Nissan Quest

7.9

Based on 113 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

very reliable

By on Monday, January 28, 2008

"I have had my van for 2 years have had no mechanical problems.However, hard to vacuum and the plastic parts on window and side door are fragile.I love how comfortable the front seats are and love how it rides. Do not like that it has no heat in the back of the van but it has air in that area.Overall I love my van."

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, December 9, 2007

"I bought my vehicle about 2 1/2 years ago used. It was 4 years old with 80,000 miles. I have put almost 80,000 more miles on it. The only repairs that have done to it was replaced 5 of the fuel injectors(that could have been from lack of service by previous owner). I like the fact that the Service engine light came on as the injectors were going bad. It didn't break down on me. I have been running sea-foam thru it with every other oil change & haven't had any more problems. I especially like that this van is low maintenance."

Great for family

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"I was very hesitant when I bought this van because it is made on Ford production line but it has really surprised me. We have had it for almost 5 years and it has been a great car. This car is excellent for people who have numerous children or family members to tote around."

Loved my van!!!!

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I have owned this van for almost 2 years and loved every minute of it!!! Other than normal maintainance, we have done NOTHING to it and it runs great. It had alot of power to move even loaded with 7 people and luggage.....Luggage has to be in the roof bag but still a comfortable ride!!!"

comfortable ride

By on Friday, April 2, 2010

"This van served it's purpose for a mom of 2 small kids. Loved the tv for the kids- good entertainment for long rides. After it hit 100k miles, I had to take it in for repairs regularly and I do mean regularly! I'm a teacher and each break I had to take it in for something (about 4 times per year) for the past 2 years. I'm finally selling it. It's a 10 year old vehicle now but it was well taken care of and still only has 118k miles. Van was okay but I would not buy another one. I have always been a honda fan and I have now purchased another Honda. No more repairs for me. I will buy nothing but Hondas from now on. The repairs I had done were some maintenance and some cosmetic. Mostly little things but lots of little things. Door handles on the sliding doors both broke within a couple months of each other."