2001 Nissan Quest

7.9

Based on 108 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

Great Car..one owner..very good exterior

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Very good value"

Cons: "Year 2000."

"Single Owner, timing belt change at 103K, recent brake work. Good clean seats, carpets needs some shampoo at places..Running boards, roof rack, two tone color, great exterior, no accidents not even fender bender."

It's honestly becoming a headache...

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Convenient features."

Cons: "Poor quality on almost everything..."

"We bought this van used, and have only had it a short time. The transmission is slipping into reverse, and sometimes when it's cold won't go in reverse at all. There has been a mysterious clunk in the front end, which is annoying. The passenger side door handle came unhooked inside the door, and only works from the inside, which is another annoyance. It is rusting on the sliding doors, and the rocker panels. The motor runs good and strong, and always starts on the cold days, however it is more noisey than your average motor. We love this van, it drives awesome and is very comfortable. It has many convenient features, it was just made with poor quality. I am disappointed overall, and sad but glad to see it go."

My second Nissan Quest - First 1995 and now 2001

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "Shorter than newer vans, cargo space, comfortable"

Cons: "Great to 110k..then a money pit. Not made to last."

"I like these vans because they are short enough to fit in my garage and because you can remove the middle seat, slide the back seat all the way up and have tons of room for hauling things. Then when you are done hauling...you slide the bench back and you have seats again. Both of my vans ran great until about 110K miles then they get expensive. 1995 needed all kinds of work including a new transmission. 2001 - I've repaired A/C compressor, multiple check engine lights (knock sensor that won't go away with repairs), multiple motor mounts (they are a bad design that often break)To name a few **sigh** I like my van...but am afraid it is becoming too expensive to keep. I think I will try Honda next time."

The Best Family Vehicle I ever owned!

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Reason: Trade In

Pros: "Very comfortable"

"We have a family of five,and we have camped out in this vehicle,towed our quads and dirt bikes on an open flat trailer through the mountains and into the desert with this vehicle. This van never let us down. I would buy this exact same van if I could get one new."

My 2000 Nissan Quest is awesome!

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better."

"I bought it at eleven years old, and it's a great vehicle. The only small issues are the heat only work on high (resistor) and the door handle on the passenger front door doesn't work on the outside (it came unhooked inside the door panel). There is some rust on the sliding doors, but other than that it is a great vehicle! It's comfortable, great looking, and reliable. I would recommend it to anyone. There are a lot of convenient features!"