2001 Nissan Quest

7.9

Based on 113 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, April 24, 2008

"I own a 2000 Nissan Quest and never had any major problems with it. It just turned 80,000 miles and still running strong! I kept the oil changed and tires with tread. I performed the required maintenace and glad I did! These vehicles were made very well. I would recommend it to a friend. Lots of room with 3rd row seating and cargo space is plenty. Rear air helped with hot days and a lot passengers. Excellent vehicle!"

very reliable

By on Monday, January 28, 2008

"I have had my van for 2 years have had no mechanical problems.However, hard to vacuum and the plastic parts on window and side door are fragile.I love how comfortable the front seats are and love how it rides. Do not like that it has no heat in the back of the van but it has air in that area.Overall I love my van."

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, December 09, 2007

"I bought my vehicle about 2 1/2 years ago used. It was 4 years old with 80,000 miles. I have put almost 80,000 more miles on it. The only repairs that have done to it was replaced 5 of the fuel injectors(that could have been from lack of service by previous owner). I like the fact that the Service engine light came on as the injectors were going bad. It didn't break down on me. I have been running sea-foam thru it with every other oil change & haven't had any more problems. I especially like that this van is low maintenance."

Great for family

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"I was very hesitant when I bought this van because it is made on Ford production line but it has really surprised me. We have had it for almost 5 years and it has been a great car. This car is excellent for people who have numerous children or family members to tote around."

Loved my van!!!!

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I have owned this van for almost 2 years and loved every minute of it!!! Other than normal maintainance, we have done NOTHING to it and it runs great. It had alot of power to move even loaded with 7 people and luggage.....Luggage has to be in the roof bag but still a comfortable ride!!!"