2000 Nissan Quest

7.9

Based on 113 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, April 24, 2008

"I own a 2000 Nissan Quest and never had any major problems with it. It just turned 80,000 miles and still running strong! I kept the oil changed and tires with tread. I performed the required maintenace and glad I did! These vehicles were made very well. I would recommend it to a friend. Lots of room with 3rd row seating and cargo space is plenty. Rear air helped with hot days and a lot passengers. Excellent vehicle!"

Great Sporty Van

By on Friday, November 2, 2007

"I've had my van for over 7 years and it's still going strong. I was not a 'van' person and didn't want to have to drive a large mom van since I'd had sportier cars before. The Quest fit the bill as it's fun to drive and doesn't feel like you're driving a truck. I've only had it in the shop twice (once for a recall & once to recharge the air conditioning). It runs fantastic and has plenty of power going over the mountains, even loaded. The rear quad seats are a bit small now that my sons are teens and over 6' tall, but other than that it's been a great car."

Great Value

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"Less expensive than most counterparts. This is our second Quest. We put 40,000 miles on the first one in two years (a 2000). While getting it serviced at the dealer they made me a great offer on the 2002. The 2002 only has 60,000 miles in five years. Runs great and is very comfortable. We get about 15 mpg in town and 21 on the highway. My only complaint is the windows in the sliding doors pop open when you close the door."

It's honestly becoming a headache...

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Convenient features."

Cons: "Poor quality on almost everything..."

"We bought this van used, and have only had it a short time. The transmission is slipping into reverse, and sometimes when it's cold won't go in reverse at all. There has been a mysterious clunk in the front end, which is annoying. The passenger side door handle came unhooked inside the door, and only works from the inside, which is another annoyance. It is rusting on the sliding doors, and the rocker panels. The motor runs good and strong, and always starts on the cold days, however it is more noisey than your average motor. We love this van, it drives awesome and is very comfortable. It has many convenient features, it was just made with poor quality. I am disappointed overall, and sad but glad to see it go."

My 2000 Nissan Quest is awesome!

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better."

"I bought it at eleven years old, and it's a great vehicle. The only small issues are the heat only work on high (resistor) and the door handle on the passenger front door doesn't work on the outside (it came unhooked inside the door panel). There is some rust on the sliding doors, but other than that it is a great vehicle! It's comfortable, great looking, and reliable. I would recommend it to anyone. There are a lot of convenient features!"