2000 Nissan Quest

7.9

Based on 110 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

It's honestly becoming a headache...

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Convenient features."

Cons: "Poor quality on almost everything..."

"We bought this van used, and have only had it a short time. The transmission is slipping into reverse, and sometimes when it's cold won't go in reverse at all. There has been a mysterious clunk in the front end, which is annoying. The passenger side door handle came unhooked inside the door, and only works from the inside, which is another annoyance. It is rusting on the sliding doors, and the rocker panels. The motor runs good and strong, and always starts on the cold days, however it is more noisey than your average motor. We love this van, it drives awesome and is very comfortable. It has many convenient features, it was just made with poor quality. I am disappointed overall, and sad but glad to see it go."

My 2000 Nissan Quest is awesome!

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better."

"I bought it at eleven years old, and it's a great vehicle. The only small issues are the heat only work on high (resistor) and the door handle on the passenger front door doesn't work on the outside (it came unhooked inside the door panel). There is some rust on the sliding doors, but other than that it is a great vehicle! It's comfortable, great looking, and reliable. I would recommend it to anyone. There are a lot of convenient features!"

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, April 24, 2008

"I own a 2000 Nissan Quest and never had any major problems with it. It just turned 80,000 miles and still running strong! I kept the oil changed and tires with tread. I performed the required maintenace and glad I did! These vehicles were made very well. I would recommend it to a friend. Lots of room with 3rd row seating and cargo space is plenty. Rear air helped with hot days and a lot passengers. Excellent vehicle!"

very reliable

By on Monday, January 28, 2008

"I have had my van for 2 years have had no mechanical problems.However, hard to vacuum and the plastic parts on window and side door are fragile.I love how comfortable the front seats are and love how it rides. Do not like that it has no heat in the back of the van but it has air in that area.Overall I love my van."

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, December 09, 2007

"I bought my vehicle about 2 1/2 years ago used. It was 4 years old with 80,000 miles. I have put almost 80,000 more miles on it. The only repairs that have done to it was replaced 5 of the fuel injectors(that could have been from lack of service by previous owner). I like the fact that the Service engine light came on as the injectors were going bad. It didn't break down on me. I have been running sea-foam thru it with every other oil change & haven't had any more problems. I especially like that this van is low maintenance."