1999 Nissan Quest

7.9

Based on 113 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

comfortable ride

By on Friday, April 02, 2010

"This van served it's purpose for a mom of 2 small kids. Loved the tv for the kids- good entertainment for long rides. After it hit 100k miles, I had to take it in for repairs regularly and I do mean regularly! I'm a teacher and each break I had to take it in for something (about 4 times per year) for the past 2 years. I'm finally selling it. It's a 10 year old vehicle now but it was well taken care of and still only has 118k miles. Van was okay but I would not buy another one. I have always been a honda fan and I have now purchased another Honda. No more repairs for me. I will buy nothing but Hondas from now on. The repairs I had done were some maintenance and some cosmetic. Mostly little things but lots of little things. Door handles on the sliding doors both broke within a couple months of each other."

Great vehicle

By on Sunday, February 28, 2010

"I've owned my van since I bought it brand new in 1999. It's the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Never has it left me stranded. I've had minor repairs on it, with the biggest thing being a front axel being just put on. Was great to have the VHS/TV when we drove to the shore and to Florida to keep the kids happy. I was the first one around to have anything like that in a car. Still works great. I'm getting itchy for a new vehicle, don't need a van but the Quest has done a great job for us these past 11 years!"

Wow, what a deal

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Bought new in 2000, now have 94000 miles. Friend bought a Honda at the same time. He's put ten times more money into repairs than I have. Kids loved the ride and video games they could play on the TV on long trips. The only inconvenience is the turning radius. This is the minivan you should own if you have kids."

Best Vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Thursday, May 01, 2008

"I bought my brand new Nissan Quest GLE in 1999 and am well on my way to 140,000 miles right now. My kids loved the van and, at 6'+, they never felt cramped. I've used it to haul everything from kids to lumber to furniture to rock! It pulls my trailer with ease. Performance has been awesome. Repairs have been very mild. Gas mileage is great. I couldn't have asked for a better investment. I've been told by mechanics that the engine (made by FORD) is one of the best made and will easily go to 350,000+ miles. I have never regretted buying my Quest. I love the leather seats and leg room. My kids loved the extra space the bucket seats allowed when removed for long trips. My grandfather loved the handles that helped him in and out. And all the kids loved sitting back and watching TV or their movies on the VCR. All in all.....an excellent buy!!!"

Great Van

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"I have had a 1995 Quest and replaced it with a 2000 Quest. I bought both used. The 2000 had 150000 when I bought it and put on it 24000 since. No major maintenance other than Oil change. Driver's and front passenger's seat belts are hard to buckle because of the arm rest. Over all this is a great Van. Cheaper than the Sienna and Odessy"