1998 Nissan Quest

Based on 98 Ratings for the 1993 - 1998 models.

Best van I have owned (owned 4 total).

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "Very dependable."

Cons: "No problems, maybe cup holders are to small."

"I would have no problem jumping in, & drive to Orlando or Key West. We have properly maintained her, & she has rewarded us greatly. What a great ride."

LOVE THIS VAN!

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "good for smaller people and reliable"

Cons: "small interior"

"I purchased this van with 150K. I drive A LOT. I have 3 kids 2 dogs and work with my van. I have put on approximately 70K and it is still going strong. The only issues that it has is that the power locks have a mind of their own and the rear hatch catch is worn out(it doesn't like to close). This van has never left me stranded! For handling, I would give it 4/5. It handles OK in the snow and is low enough profile that it doesn't react much to wind. The only bad thing that I have to say about this van is that you can either haul people or stuff. The interior of the van is not as spacious as most and the trunk area is very small. Not conducive to hauling a large load of groceries and 3 kids. If I could find another I would buy it."

Great Car, Love It!

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"This has been the best car I have ever owned. Extremely reliable. We have had it since new. Put over 100,000 miles on it. Only had one major problem but it was covered by warranty. Otherwise, just normal oil, tire, etc changes done or needed. Handles well, good visibility. Comfortable ride. Heater"

Good For the Long Haul

By on Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"We bought our Nissan Quest as the "Mom mobile" before our son was born. We bought it 2nd hand with app. 35,000 miles on it. It was loaded with bells and whistles (CD Player, Moon roof, alloy wheels, etc.) and provided a very stylish and safe vehicle when our son was in a child seat. It has a powerful V6 and can haul people and things and still get-up and go. It has been a stylish and very functional vehicle for many years. We've now kept it over 10 years and it has 168,000 miles on it and is still going strong. Other than normal maintenance and repair items it has never once broke down or had any major repairs for non wear items. I took out the 3rd row seat and use it like an SUV (hauling stuff, church camping trips, long beach trips, etc.) and it has nevery failed us. My only complaint is that I'll have to part with it eventually. If you can find one this year I highly recommend it as it is a great value. Nissan got it right with the original Quest. The highest compliment I can pay the vehicle is the fact that I could easily afford to replace it but have held onto it due to the fact it is paid for and very, very reliable and functional."

Great Family Van

By on Friday, September 11, 2009

"250,000+miles and no major problems at all!!! I love this van..."