1997 Nissan Quest

Based on 99 Ratings for the 1993 - 1998 models.

Great performance, endurance and interior design.

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Reason: I got a new car

Pros: "Fun to drive, great endurance and interior design."

Cons: "Minor body dents. Higher gas/milaeage ratio."

1997 Nissan Quest GXE

"This car was the best value and joy of my daily driving to work and back home. Comfortable, safe, reliable and easy to drive. Some mechanical problems which developed during my decade long using it, were fixed promptly by our ever dependent car expert mechanic. I dare say that for the low amount of miles per year, only 6300 on average, the repairs money invested, is giving this car now, the best value possible. Great looking, with some age related minor dents, I bet the car will be its new owner's "love story" for some years to come."

1997 Nissan Quest GXE

Best mni van anyone would ask for

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

"Bought it to 'move' the kids when they each went away to oollege and back. It has been the best transportation investment made."

Just Love it!!!

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

"I bought my 1995 Quest in 1998 as a lease return. It has been the best car I've ever owned. What I like the best is how comfortable it is. I can drive for hours with no back pain. It has 189,000 and still running strong. I have always kept it maintained well and it has needed very few major repairs. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who may be looking at buying one."

LOVE THIS VAN!

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "good for smaller people and reliable"

Cons: "small interior"

"I purchased this van with 150K. I drive A LOT. I have 3 kids 2 dogs and work with my van. I have put on approximately 70K and it is still going strong. The only issues that it has is that the power locks have a mind of their own and the rear hatch catch is worn out(it doesn't like to close). This van has never left me stranded! For handling, I would give it 4/5. It handles OK in the snow and is low enough profile that it doesn't react much to wind. The only bad thing that I have to say about this van is that you can either haul people or stuff. The interior of the van is not as spacious as most and the trunk area is very small. Not conducive to hauling a large load of groceries and 3 kids. If I could find another I would buy it."

Great Car, Love It!

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"This has been the best car I have ever owned. Extremely reliable. We have had it since new. Put over 100,000 miles on it. Only had one major problem but it was covered by warranty. Otherwise, just normal oil, tire, etc changes done or needed. Handles well, good visibility. Comfortable ride. Heater"