1996 Nissan Quest

Based on 98 Ratings for the 1993 - 1998 models.

Great performance, endurance and interior design.

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Reason: I got a new car

Pros: "Fun to drive, great endurance and interior design."

Cons: "Minor body dents. Higher gas/milaeage ratio."

1997 Nissan Quest GXE

"This car was the best value and joy of my daily driving to work and back home. Comfortable, safe, reliable and easy to drive. Some mechanical problems which developed during my decade long using it, were fixed promptly by our ever dependent car expert mechanic. I dare say that for the low amount of miles per year, only 6300 on average, the repairs money invested, is giving this car now, the best value possible. Great looking, with some age related minor dents, I bet the car will be its new owner's "love story" for some years to come."

1997 Nissan Quest GXE

It has been great.

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive ,no major repairs,just the oil at 300"

Cons: "Almost to nice to trade in for newer auto."

"THe auto is easy to drive ,even at 178300 miles I am getting 25 mpg.It is easy to park and once on the road drives smooth"

Best mni van anyone would ask for

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

"Bought it to 'move' the kids when they each went away to oollege and back. It has been the best transportation investment made."

By on Thursday, March 20, 2008

"I have a 96 GXE.It's been a really decent van, I bought it used back about 6 yrs ago. The only problem I've had with it was the timing belt broke at about 150,000. It cost a little over 400.00 to fix it, besides that, oil changes, tires, etc the normal things is all I have had to do. It rides great, and I like the options with the removable seats in the middle, I took them out for a while, folder the rear seat up, and moved it to right behind the front row seats, lots of cargo room then. It's smaller than a lot of the other vans on the market, but it has a lot of interior room. It's been very dependable and now has over 164,000 miles on it, and still going strong. I am going to drive it till it falls apart. *smile*"

22 years and going strong!

By on Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, simple styling, great handling"

Cons: "After 22 years, some plastic parts are going bad."

"I bought this car new and am still driving it. I've done my own oil changes and tune-ups, and the car is very easy to work on. I've driven it all over the country and have had a great time in it. After taking out the back seat, I found that I have plenty of room to put camping equipment and coolers for extended camping trips. To me, it's like a mini-RV. You can put an air mattress or a foam pad in the back if you don't feel like pitching a tent, and it sleeps one person very nicely. It does have a cassette deck, but fortunately I still have hundreds of them left over from years ago. A plug-in for an i-Pod would be nice, but it is what it is. I could afford a new mini van, but I really don't like the boxy look that most of them have. And since this vehicle runs like a top, why bother! I think Nissan makes great engines, and maybe this is why the car is at the top of my list."