1995 Nissan Quest

Based on 98 Ratings for the 1993 - 1998 models.

Great Auto!

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"I bought my 1995 Quest off the show room floor. I've driven it for the past 12 years and it only has 64,000 miles on it. No major problems other than the heater blowers in the front and the back went out after 4 or 5 years--replaced at $600 each and the hardware on the middle and back window vents gave me a little trouble. The only reason I am getting rid of it is my 17 year old daughter doesn't want to drive a van her mom drove for 12 years!"

22 years and going strong!

By on Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, simple styling, great handling"

Cons: "After 22 years, some plastic parts are going bad."

"I bought this car new and am still driving it. I've done my own oil changes and tune-ups, and the car is very easy to work on. I've driven it all over the country and have had a great time in it. After taking out the back seat, I found that I have plenty of room to put camping equipment and coolers for extended camping trips. To me, it's like a mini-RV. You can put an air mattress or a foam pad in the back if you don't feel like pitching a tent, and it sleeps one person very nicely. It does have a cassette deck, but fortunately I still have hundreds of them left over from years ago. A plug-in for an i-Pod would be nice, but it is what it is. I could afford a new mini van, but I really don't like the boxy look that most of them have. And since this vehicle runs like a top, why bother! I think Nissan makes great engines, and maybe this is why the car is at the top of my list."

Best van I have owned (owned 4 total).

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "Very dependable."

Cons: "No problems, maybe cup holders are to small."

"I would have no problem jumping in, & drive to Orlando or Key West. We have properly maintained her, & she has rewarded us greatly. What a great ride."

LOVE THIS VAN!

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "good for smaller people and reliable"

Cons: "small interior"

"I purchased this van with 150K. I drive A LOT. I have 3 kids 2 dogs and work with my van. I have put on approximately 70K and it is still going strong. The only issues that it has is that the power locks have a mind of their own and the rear hatch catch is worn out(it doesn't like to close). This van has never left me stranded! For handling, I would give it 4/5. It handles OK in the snow and is low enough profile that it doesn't react much to wind. The only bad thing that I have to say about this van is that you can either haul people or stuff. The interior of the van is not as spacious as most and the trunk area is very small. Not conducive to hauling a large load of groceries and 3 kids. If I could find another I would buy it."

Great Car, Love It!

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"This has been the best car I have ever owned. Extremely reliable. We have had it since new. Put over 100,000 miles on it. Only had one major problem but it was covered by warranty. Otherwise, just normal oil, tire, etc changes done or needed. Handles well, good visibility. Comfortable ride. Heater"

Good For the Long Haul

By on Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"We bought our Nissan Quest as the "Mom mobile" before our son was born. We bought it 2nd hand with app. 35,000 miles on it. It was loaded with bells and whistles (CD Player, Moon roof, alloy wheels, etc.) and provided a very stylish and safe vehicle when our son was in a child seat. It has a powerful V6 and can haul people and things and still get-up and go. It has been a stylish and very functional vehicle for many years. We've now kept it over 10 years and it has 168,000 miles on it and is still going strong. Other than normal maintenance and repair items it has never once broke down or had any major repairs for non wear items. I took out the 3rd row seat and use it like an SUV (hauling stuff, church camping trips, long beach trips, etc.) and it has nevery failed us. My only complaint is that I'll have to part with it eventually. If you can find one this year I highly recommend it as it is a great value. Nissan got it right with the original Quest. The highest compliment I can pay the vehicle is the fact that I could easily afford to replace it but have held onto it due to the fact it is paid for and very, very reliable and functional."

Great Family Van

By on Friday, September 11, 2009

"250,000+miles and no major problems at all!!! I love this van..."

Very Impressed

By on Friday, May 01, 2009

"I bought my '94 in '98 w/67k miles in NJ. Drove for a year, then in storage for 4 yrs. Not much legroom in the back, not much storage room, a lot of road noise... but drove like champ since i bought it, and just the same after being in storage. Now in south GA & 147k miles, only major work was exhaust system, starter, and timing belt. trans now shifts a little hard from 1st to 2nd. Pwr window switches need replacing. Fun to drive - good engine pwr - nice on higway - even at 80mph!"

Very Good Family Van

By on Saturday, November 08, 2008

"We bought our '93 in '02 with 97,000 miles on it and now it's at 167,000. No major problems. Very reliable. We have made one cross country trip to the East Coast from Colorado with it in "04 plus a trip to the Northwest in '07. On the highway in gets around 25 mpg. We are looking to down size to something more economical as your girls are both teenagers now and have cars of their own."

Really Great Vehicle

By on Monday, June 16, 2008

"I bought my '94 XE in 2003 off a friend who had bought it new. I've used it for trips from OK to South Texas 12 times since'03 with no problems and a very comfortable ride. Even my 23 year old daughter has never complained about it. Gas MPG is still good around 23 on Hwy was closer to 27. This year started having problem if I try to use the passing gear but now I just use it around town and it's great. Now has 125000 plus and I still like to drive it. Has room to move things or help friends move. Very reliable. :)"