2013 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,116 - $27,237.

10/8.2

6.7

Based on 56 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

7.3/10
    6.9/10
    6.9/10
    7.0/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

2ND MODEL...LOVE THIS ONE BETTER FOR EXCEPTION

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Dual sunroof, cooled and heated seats, controls"

Cons: "terrible gas mileage"

"Drove a 2008 Pathfinder love it to death, but after having a growing family decided looking at another model having more updates. My favorite thing on PF is the panoramic sunroof looks more a luxury crossover. handles terrific...drives smooth with a great CVT in its class on a 4WD. I got the SV Platinum package on more features and all of the controls are well perfect for the PF. The navigation system, Pandora/Bose radio, blind spot warning, remote start, 3rd row seating seems better on enough comfort in seat support includes cooled heated leather seats so much luxury has been put into this SUV. Bluetooth is very impressive with a backup camera, steering controls, rides well but doesn't have good gas mileage like other did. I'm getting over 19 mpg especially living in the city its not good at all on horrible fuel economy otherwise luv the SUV. Very quiet on a nice styling the towing capacity is really the greatest on PF tow a Bass Boat its huge too didn't reduce the crossover ride but while having the A/C climate system takes up lots of gas. Interior looks very luxury making have a much higher price to window sticker and its an handsome SUV with exception of bad gas mileage I would recommend it. We got our Pathfinder SV Platinum in January read and heard about transmission issues so far its been flawless overall the SUV and CVT drives very powerful now been driving at 8,000 miles already a really better upgraded SUV."

So far it has been one of best veh I have ever own

By on Monday, March 31, 2014

Pros: "Fun to Drive. Like the Satalite radio and bluetoo"

Cons: "Not enough outlets for electronic stuff."

"I have owned this veh for nearly a year and have had no problems with it . We have been on about 3 round trips of 700 miles each and enjoy the comfort of the veh. Seats are very comfortable and all instruments are easy to read from drivers seat. We got over-all fuel mileage of 24 MPG and am well satisfied considering the size of the Pathfinder. It has more than enough power for anything you ask of it. The CVT transmission works so smooth. So far the 2013 Pathfinder SL has been an excellent veh."

Love this car

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Quiet ride, towing cap, fuel economy, fun to drive"

Cons: "loud steering pump"

"I had some problems with this car in the beginning. had that shudder problem at around 1000 miles. first time around to the dealer they updated some software, problem was not solved. Second time they changed the torque converter and that solved my problem. Now my car drives like a dream. My brother has the infinite counter part of this car and i see little difference between the two. Only mine is a quite a bit cheaper. absolutely love this car!"

Poor quality product. Rushed out the factory.

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Nothing."

Cons: "Replace 2 major components in 1 month."

"I had written a review previously on this website unfortunately I cannot edit it to update it. Based on my earlier review there was a passenger side air bag issue which was supposedly resolved by a calibration of sensor, it is now an air bag control module replacement. I am waiting for the dealer to get the required part so I can schedule a replacement. I guess, the next 50 miles will find a new issue with the vehicle. At this stage after spending 51K on the vehicle and spending countless hours trying to get this car fixed and driving nearly 1000 miles of the 2600 miles on my vehicle to get the car fixed I am certain this is a AVOID at all COSTS. How many electronic component replacements does it take Nissan to admit the vehicle is a lemon? Apparently unlimited. Save yourself the agony and buy something else. Least you should want to do is to buy a vehicle from a manufacturer who cares about the quality of their product, Nissan is not one of them."

So far so good

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Pros: "Handling, size,"

Cons: "Uncomfortable cloth seats, black interior, get the"

"I bought the SV I like everything about the vehicle, but wished I would have moved up to the SL, and got the leather interior. I find the cloth seats to be to hard, and the fabric hard to keep clean. I have had no problem at all with the transmission, has quick acceleration and handles really well. The engine is noisy on acceleration, but I do not mind that"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25