2013 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,902 - $27,098.

10/8.2

6.6

Based on 65 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

7.2/10
    6.8/10
    6.8/10
    7.0/10

By on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

"I've owned this vehicle about one month. I have been very impressed with the materials, the ride, the luxury, the gas mileage and the safety. It hauls around my entire family in style. You will not regret buying this vehicle. It drives like a charm"

Best SUV for the price

By on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Pros: "Most fun for your money."

Cons: "None."

"I have the Pathfinder for a week now and I should say, it is smooth and seem to last us for a long time with its reliability record with the brand name. We test drove the CX-9 Grand Touring first. It was good with its blind-spot monitoring feature and navigation (a very small but usable 5.8" screen) for the same price as the Pathfinder SL, but the handling was kinda rough and the gas mileage is not good as what other consumers are complaining about. Plus, the CX-9 also has long doors that could pose a problem in tight parking spaces. We had the eye on the Pilot but thought that the design was too boxy and may have a new design soon after we buy it. The Highlander surely will have a new design by early 2014 but we cannot wait for it to come out to test drive for comparison with the other SUVs available now. And with the Toyota name, it just means more money for the same features as the Pathfinder. The Pathfinder has a smooth ride, a good mpg with its CVT transmission, easy access third row seat and the panoramic moonroof extra feature that works well with the kids in the back. We have the SL with its leather seats that works best when kids are around and they are having their drinks after school or sport activities. It can tow 5,000 pounds (not that I need it, but good to have) when the family decides to have more gadgets for outdoor fun or to haul stuffs away. The style is brand new for 2013 and may lasts for quite a while as with other Pathfinders that have 6-8 years of life before a new redesign is out. The added navigation is nice but with the phone nowadays, who needs one?"

Enjoying this vehicle

By on Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Pros: "good value, comfort, great gas mileage for size"

Cons: "none so far"

"Top contenders for replacing my 2004 Murano were Highlander, Pilot, CX-9, Explorer, Venza, another Murano. Venza rode low, almost like a car. Didn’t like look of Highlander with drop-jaw grille (like Audi & Mitsubishi) Honda Pilot test drove fine; good finalist. LIked the Pathfinder better. Someone said - it’s a bigger Murano. Already familiar with CVT; rides and handles well. 1,000 miles later, no complaints. Great mpg for vehicle of this size – getting 19 mpg in city, 26 on highway."