2013 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,861 - $27,043.

10/8.2

6.8

Based on 71 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

7.3/10
    6.9/10
    6.9/10
    7.1/10

WOW--one look and a test drive--SOLD!

By on Sunday, November 02, 2014

Pros: "SUPER PRICE--$33,704 SL Premium"

Cons: "Haven't found anything yet I'd add"

"What more could you ask for--a $41K AWD SL Premium for $33,704--superb seats, quiet, all electronics work great--Bose--nuff said--22 MPG running around the Ozark hills in a super smooth machine. Our son had a Pathfinder a few years ago and he's the one that said we should take a look--SO SHOULD YOU!! Originally we wanted a Venza or Edge. If there's a better $34K AWD SUV with the looks, ride, quality build and available space--I didn't see it. No trouble getting to the 3rd row seats--easiest on the market. Put the Pathfinder on your shopping list--you can't go wrong!! The Moonlight Pearl color--"pops" in the sun! No CVT problems--tranny smoother than granny's hand churned ice cream!"

Never buy hybrid from nissan

By on Friday, October 17, 2014

Pros: "Good looking"

Cons: "Never works hybrid"

"I bought my nissan 2014 hybrid and it never works as a hybrid. They say it gives 26 mpg, the reality that it gives 10-12 mpg. I thought it was something wrong with my car, but i found out that it is a defect in manufacturing with all hybrid pathfinder. The car is just hybrid assistant which means it is like the regular car in consuming gas. Don't buy hybrid car from nissan"

Great vehicle

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "Wolf in sheep's clothing"

Cons: "Looks could be bolder"

"Overall a great truck. I was reluctant to buy the first year of a new style but other than a few minor issues, it's been a great truck. It's my 5th Pathfinder. They seemed to take a dip in quality when their manufacture left Japan, but this new style seems well put together. It rides like a quiet station wagon, but pulls big loads effortlessly, even better than it's bigger noisier predecessor. No rattles after 53k. Mileage is about 22 on the road, not as good as advertised. Overall, great truck. Looks make it appear feeble, but it isn't. Great in the snow."

I'm Impressed

By on Thursday, October 02, 2014

Pros: "Listed in Review"

Cons: "Listed in Review"

"We took a second look at the PF since most other SUV's were too expensive or lacked options. The interior and features for the price is superb on the Platinum version. It's a comfortable stylish ride. We've taken it on many trips so far and we are able to listen to the radio, navigate while the boys enjoy a movie with headphone included in the package. The sunroof and the panoramic roof is a really nice feature ran, snow or sunshine. The Bose radio system is a hit as well and it give you the right amount of listening pleasure. So far I've had great gas mileage both city and highway. However I have felt the shuddering and plan to have my husband have it check which usually happens at low speed. Overall I have a sleek, stylish and powerful SUV with many great options."

best suv thus far!!!

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "very comfortable, plenty of leg room and storage"

Cons: "the sun visors are light color material"

"Very happy in my decision in choosing the pathfinder. I was for months debating between this suv and the chevy traverse. The chevy traverse is very plain in comparison to the pathfinder in price. Overall the pathfinder is great on mpg, very comfortable, the dashboard is amazing. Would recommend to anyone!!!"

Very pleased. Owned 3 Tahoes prior to this PF

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pros: "Good SUV. Pleased"

"Very impressed and pleased. No real complaints. Year and half with 36K +. And no real issues. Great gas Mileage. Plenty of power when towing trailer and boat. Nice ride and good handling. Plan on trading up for 2015."

Enjoy the pathfinder

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "listed in comments"

Cons: "listed in comments"

"Great vehicle so far. easy to drive. 22mpg city 25-27 highway mpg. Way to pretty to take off road. Front seats could be a little more comfortable. plenty of power when needed. I don't recommend the tan interior if you have kids. So far its been a great vehicle."

Dis-convenient replaced transmission

By on Sunday, August 17, 2014

Cons: "Dis-convenient controls, reliability, visibibity"

"Transmission replaced at 2,700 miles. Poor visibility all round - needs backup camera, but not worth accompanying bling. Easy to hit radio control on wheel, changes station to end of dial. (Currently taped over with a sock.) Radio does have a dial control, however (Plus) Two controls needed to open door when motor running."

Transmission Issues

By on Saturday, August 09, 2014

Pros: "Transmission"

Cons: "Lots of cup holders, back-up camera"

"Has been in the shop for transmission issues multiple times. Finally dealership replaced transmission...took 3 weeks. Have also had several recalls to deal with. Very disappointed with the quality...almost a $40,000 car."

Awesome Ride

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Pros: "MPG, comfortable ride, Towing capacity, looks"

Cons: "Sun roof SL Premium upwards, Shuddered a few times"

One the way to Sanibel Island Florida

"I purchased this in Aug 2013. Very close to completing an year and more than 13k miles. I have done extensive towing too. On a trip to florida I got 25 mpg. usually the on board computer shoes 16 mpg for city driving (have to check it manually, as some people have stated inaccuracy in the mpg calculation). Very good ride, feels luxury, powerful and very capable. Of course it might not do good off-road, but for that purpose I would probably buy a Jeep. I have no issues with the vehicle. The dash board controlls take some time to get used to. Nice smooth ride all the time. Great MPG. Comfortable interior, I have SL model. I am sure sun roof would look great (but I don't have one). Blu tooth music is not for SL but really, I don't need it. I did experience shudder which is causing a lot of negative reviews. Usually around 10-11 mph when trying to accelerate. And it was like only 10-15 times in some 12k miles. The dealership reprogrammed it and it is almost gone now. They do say that it is not totally unexpected, but some people have changed their transmissions and what not, for this. Some people make fuss about CVT but I am not sure how does it matter to the driver if he doesn't feel the gears shifting inside transmission. The power I want in the vehicle is available almost immediately and doesn't feel any sluggish (I don't care of the changing transmission feel else would buy manual transmission). If I feel, it is not enough, I press the gas a bit harder. It is not a car with V6 but an SUV, so it won't fly but will do what it is supposed to do with all the load that it has. It has power that's why I can tow 5000 lbs. Overall, over family loves my SL Arctic Blue. Good towing capacity for when you need. Great gas mileage always. Comfortable ride all the times. I rate it 9 only because shudder did happen and if only it would have never occurred."

One the way to Sanibel Island Florida