2011 Nissan Pathfinder

8.2

Based on 460 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

Lots of Trouble

By on Friday, August 21, 2009

"Althugh its highly priced, I've had my Pathfinder back to the dealer at least 4 times for mechanical and exhaust work"

its a eye catcher

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"its a eye catcher and a chic magnet - but only if you can afford to pay the gas bills. Mine gives only 10 miles a gallon...worse then a hummer or a explorer."

By on Sunday, July 05, 2009

"Lot's of power for a SUV, Quiet for a big vehicle. Had a rust spot by the hatch lever due to a scratch in assembly, Nissan repaired @ N/C. I've owned GM products for the past 40 years, I'm sold on Nissan. I've bought 4 of them so far. Great autos."

Great Looking SUV

By on Saturday, May 30, 2009

"in addition to its good looks, the Pathfinder handles well, the ride is smooth and gas mileage is better then expected( ave city/hwy 19.8 mpg). No problems so far. Only 2000 miles on the truck. With the $3000.00 factory rebate the Pathfinder is a great deal to boot!"

great car

By on Monday, March 23, 2009

"I love my Pathfinder. I have had it for two years and had no problems. Great car"

great off-roader

By on Saturday, March 21, 2009

"I traded a 2003 LT Tahoe for my 2008 LE, 4x4 in October of 2007. I thought long, and hard before making this purchase. Toyota 4 Runner was just too small inside, and I would never consider a GM product at all again. The Pathy is a blast to drive, on road ,or off. It is very smooth, and sophisticated compared to an old Jeep Cherokee I once had. Extremely reliable over the one and half years I have owned it. Just like my 2004 Titan ( same drive train ) I'll keep this Pathy 10 years !!!"

Great Overall Truck

By on Thursday, December 18, 2008

"I have had my 2008 Pathfinder LE for over 6 months now and love it. It is a great vehicle and would recommend it to anyone. The stero systems is great. The seats are a little stiff but very good. Great styling and the extra row is great for kids. A+"

Great SUV

By on Monday, October 06, 2008

"The Pathfinder has been a great SUV for getting around Northern Michigan. Gas milage is better than most other SUV's and it handles well. The Bose sound system is awesome. I like having the option to switch for 4WD to 2WD. Had one small problem with the 4WD switch but Nissan took care of it."

By on Saturday, July 26, 2008

"The main reason I bought this car was for the third row seats. Now we hardly even use them because they are very uncomfortable -no leg room at all and the backs are totally upright, no recline whatsoever. I have two car seats in the second row and both kids have little leg room. Not to mention it was in the shop 4 times in the first 5 months that I had it. Plus, spending $75 to fill it every five days is no fun."

DO NOT BY NISSAN

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2008

""Its hard to beleive you can spend $45k on an SUV and in less than a year the price to trade it in is only $20k. The thing rides like a tank, bad gas mileage only 8 mil. per gal in the V8, there is no roon in the back seat at all in less you are a 5 year old and room in the front seat to relax. I traded in a Murano on it and regret. I will be getting a new Muramo ASAP after I get the this one payed down......... NOT GOOD FOR NISSAN :("

Not worth the money!

By on Sunday, June 29, 2008

"Its kinda hard to beleive you can spend $30k on an SUV and in less than a year the price to trade it in is only $15k. The thing rides like a tank, bad gas mileage, and if you need to put a car seat in it, you have no room in the front seat to relax. We traded our Murano on it and regret every day we did. This will be our last nissan."

Great midsize

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"2007 SE 4X4 This is my third Pathfinder, (my first new one) and it is the best one yet! I had a 97 and an 04, and this one is so much nicer. More power, more comfort, more features and more room! Great power, decent fuel economy (summertime combined I can easily average 20mpg), Lots of room. Quiet ride. Excellent off-road! Plenty of ground clearance, 4 wheel drive works great! Can tow a ton (actually 3) without hardly noticing! I've put 15,000 miles on it and have no complaints! I looked at Jeep and Toyota and the Pathfinder was a great choice. Definetly would recomend to anyone looking for a midsize SUV! If I had to come up with a negative point, it would be the fact that Nissan still only has a 36k mile warranty. Overall I would and probably will buy another!"

Nice Vehicle!

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"I owned a 2000 Pathfinder and when we felt we needed to get a new one, the obvious choice was 2007 model! I just love these rigs! Nice pickup, quite good fuel economy (when compared to its peers), the only CONS I have are: 1. I am a 6ft 3 in, BIG guy and I feel a little cramped in the drivers seat! 2. They should have added some LEDs for the audio buttons on the steering wheel! I would definitely recommend this rig!"

owner

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"I love my pathfinder it was the only SUV that had everything I needed, Roof racks, sunroof, leather seats,keyless entry, automatic start, boze stereo, 6 CD player, lots of seating, adjustable foot petal, fold down seats for my dogs whom love it too !!"

Great value for price

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who had two or less young children. The safety features are better than any other suv of this size. It scored highest in side impact crashes. The only problem that I have had is that I have three children. Two are still in carseats, and that doesn't leave much room for passengers. The middle seats don't have much leg room. The third row doesn't either, but that is to be expected. Even the full size suvs don't have much room in the third row."

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"I have a 2005 model. We've had problems from about 6 months on. The belt sqeeks, had some trim fall off the outside, the fuel door spring comes off, and now it randomly won't start. The brake pads had to be replaced after 6 mo. Like the interior / exterior design. A little tight for taller people. Third row seats and cargo area are awesome. Can't deside if it's poorly made or we got a lemon."

2nd pathfinder owned

By on Friday, October 19, 2007

"We had a 2000 pathfinder that we paid off - car had no problems ever besides routine/tires. We traded that one in for a 2007 - love the size and room. Doesn't handle well on small city streets, loud excelleration, but feels sturdy and drives well on country back roads or the highway. We fit 6 adults + 1 child easily with the 3rd row enabled. Definately a keeper!"

Good value.

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"For the money, the Pathfinder is the best SUV available IMO. Much cheaper than the 4-Runner with all the good looks. I like the ride, power, and handling of this SUV. Gas mileage is half bad either, usually average anywhere between 16 and 18 miles per gallon. My only complaint is the leg room in the 2nd row, it's non-existant for grown adults. They could have added some space by not having the front row seats come down all the way to the floor, which would allow a person's feet to tuck underneath for added room. Despite that, I don't have any other complaints and since I never ride in the back, it's really not that big of a deal for me."

Awesome SUV

By on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"I purchased this in 2004 and have been very happy with the performance of this SUV. It's got SO MUCH room and is perfect for people with kids and/or dogs. We've only used all three rows of seating occasionally, but it comes in handy. My only complaint is that the rear window flips out instead of rolling down and none of the rear windows pop out or roll down. The only reason for complaining about that is dog comfort."

Awesome Truck!!!

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"I purchased this 2005 pathfinder used with 63,000 miles. I was a bit hesitant to buy with the high miles but I needed the 3rd row and it was all I could afford short of a minivan--no thanks. It has truly been nothing but a joy to drive. It is tighter than any of the other SUV's in its class that I had driven with similar age ranges--even the 4-runner and sequoia believe it or not. I would definitely recommend checking these out as I believe them to be right there with Toyota at about 2-3 thousand cheaper. Goodluck!!!"

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"I got the 2005 of the new body shape. It is awful..10 months after ownign it the drive shaft went in it. Then 3 months after that the radio/cd player had to be replaced 2 x's. Finally my drivers side window motor had to be replaced 2 x's due to the window making cracking sounds when it closed. It is awful on gas. Not a very good vehicle overall. Very small inside. My husband is 6'2" and has a terrible time sitting in the driver seat comfortably. Wouldn't reccomend to anyone and can;t wait to unload it."

I would buy it again!

By on Friday, June 22, 2007

"I bought a 2007 SE 4x4 about 8 months go. It has what I wanted; style, performance, comfort, etc. I chose Nissan over Toyota & Honda because; they don't have the style, and the look of Pathfinder. What I like the most about it is the performance, and horsepower. I would buy it again!"

Reliable, consistent, predictable

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Power, manuverability, towing, controls"

Cons: "Suspension is soft, steering feedback can be rough"

"I own the 2008 Pathfinder LE with 5.6L V8 and fully loaded. The driver controls are convenient and common sense. Head and leg room are adequate for an average person. Kids have no problem in rear seats, never use the thir-row, always use back for storage. Excellent tow performance on my 2300 lb boat, go fishing almost every weekend and long trips towing across Texas in the summer are no problem. Smooth on the road, no problem with freeway traffic. Overall an acceptable SUV that fits my purpose."

"money pit"

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "looks good"

Cons: "always in garage"

"Had to have transmission,radiator,catalic converter,fuel cap,some type of filter back by fuel tank replaced and check engine light is still on.Will not by another nissan should of bought a toyota which my wife reminds me every day.Stay away from 2005 nissan path finder!"

Basic but reliable.

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Price, interior space, great 4x4 system"

Cons: "Too basic, nasty gas consumption"

"This is my second Pathfinder. My first was a 1993 SE model. I got a 2010 because the previous was a very reliable and comfortable car. The 2010 model is very basic. I drove a Land Rover in between Pathfinders for 4 years and have to admit that going back to a Pathfinder was a huge downgrade in terms of luxury and comfort but at the end of the day, reliability is what I was after and I think I got it. When the LR broke, the repairs would be in the K's and only a handful of people knew how to fix them. With Nissan the opposite is the norm."