2009 Nissan Pathfinder

8.2

Based on 458 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

Awesome Truck!!!

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"I purchased this 2005 pathfinder used with 63,000 miles. I was a bit hesitant to buy with the high miles but I needed the 3rd row and it was all I could afford short of a minivan--no thanks. It has truly been nothing but a joy to drive. It is tighter than any of the other SUV's in its class that I had driven with similar age ranges--even the 4-runner and sequoia believe it or not. I would definitely recommend checking these out as I believe them to be right there with Toyota at about 2-3 thousand cheaper. Goodluck!!!"

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"One of the best vehicles I have owned. To me, nothing in its class rates as well. I test drove everything from a Yukon, to a 4-Runner, and even a Buick Rendevous, and nothing compared!!! I know that even after I have it for 10 years, it will still be a family favorite!"

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I brought my 2007 pathfinder SE in late January 07. It has the premium package and comfort package. It used to burn gas alot but after the break in period which is about 10000 miles it gets about 19 to 20 miles to the gallon. It has great power and look great in Desert Stone. Put 20% tints on the side fronts and a bud deflecter it will set it off."

Love this SUV

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"I have the 2005 LE Loaded. The nav system, sat radio and DVD in the back seat!! Best vehicle I have ever owned. Negitives: I am not a fan of climate control system, I find that I spend too much time adjusting the AC. I also wish the doors would auto lock when you engage the car in drive. My son loves the DVD system and I have really enjoyed the navi. Didn't think I would use it as much as I am. Sat radio is the bomb. Love that it is intergrated in the nav screen so you don't need that extra piece of equipment bolted to your dash or suctioned cupped to your windshield. (how ugly is that?) I have not spent one dime on this car other than gas and oil changes. Very reliable."

Pretty Good

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"I have now owned my 2006 LE for a year now. It's fully loaded with every option as I promised myself I would get with the purchase of my next car. The price tag was a bit shocking! The controls are pretty nice except the air controls seem cheap and could possibly break in my hand at any time. All of the controls are placed in a comfortable postion for quick adjustment. The inside is a little too small for me as I'm 6'4". My girlfirend thinks the car is the most perfect automible ever made and can't drive it enough. When traveling with guest and a load in back, the suspension tends to bounce too hard and doesn't adjust smooth enough for me. I average 16.5 mpg City and around 20mpg Hwy. It has been amazingly reliable and handles awesome in the snow (even with the anti skid noise) just too small of an interior for me..... Great car for a family, invest in the DVD package!"